VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I'm trying to make some small and easy filters for VirtualDub but I'm not finding any documentation on how to compile .vdf files nor which language should I use, etc.

I've got experience programming a few languages, Java, PHP, JavaScipt, a bit of ActionScript and maybe a few other things for smaller projects, but trying to look at a Source Code of a filter I found on the internet was a bit of a mess, specially since it's been a while since the last time I've been programming.

Any help, explanations, links to documentations or sample codes would be great !
    Quote Quote  
  2. If you want to get started, get the plugin sdk: http://www.virtualdub.org/filtersdk.html
    Also find emilliano ferrari filters pack source, these filters are very simple (good for beginner).
    Btw language is c++.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks ! Found the SDK shortly after posting but guessed people would answer more if I didn't say it haha.

Either way thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to look at those filters, since I've never done C++ looking at same easy samples will fasten a lot the learning. Hope this be enough
    Quote Quote