VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi.

I have some old video files which i would like to improve picture quality. Can anyone recommend any software that's come about in the last year or so that is worth try? Any suggestions or other help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Last edited by Teac23; 23rd Feb 2017 at 09:53.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Too broad of a question - It depends on the specific issues or characteristics of the videos ie. what areas might be able to be improved. Different areas that need to be addressed might have different types of software dedicated for that topic
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for reply poisondeathray.

I just basically just want to sharpen up the color and images more clearer. I had use VirtualDub in the past. But it's been about two years since i did anything like this. I just wondered if there was any advanced software.

Thanks
    Last edited by Teac23; 23rd Feb 2017 at 09:48.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry mods,
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry again, i don't know why this has happened again.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Teac23 View Post
    Thanks for reply poisondeathray.

I just basically just want to sharpen up the color and images more clearer. I had use VirtualDub in the past. But it's been about two years since i did anything like this. I just wondered if there was any advanced software.

Thanks

Advanced software for color? Yes - davinici resolve has a free "lite" version available now. The full version including hardware used to be about $30K . Very powerful software used by professional colorists. But bit of a learning curve , but there are many tutorials of all levels on youtube
    Quote Quote