I just started using TAW, and I want to create the simplest menu possible: a single page with a Title and two buttons representing the two tracks.
I don't need a "play all" nor a "track button". Just two thumbnails representing each track. I don't NEED chapters, although having them or not having them isn't a consideration.
All I can seem to create is a top menu showing the the first track (page), then I must click a navigation button to go to the next track.
It seems like it should be possible, but being a newbie I just can't seem to make it work.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Ok, I worked it out. Here's what you need to do.
1. First of all, when you add titles, make sure to Add to different tracks.
2. Click the MENU button.
3. Select the correct aspect ratio and also select "Create a custom menu by choosing layout and items".
4. Uncheck "Create a title page in the top menu". Click the NEXT button.
5. In the Top menu layout section, choose 2 thumbnails, then choose the layout you prefer. Click the "NEXT" button.
6. Select "Top menu only". Click the NEXT button.
7. Choose whichever "disc insertion action" and "track playback end action" you prefer. Click the OK button.
8. Click the "TOP MENU SETTING" button. In the box that opens, check the "Use local settings for this top menu" box, then uncheck "Display "Play all button" item. Then click the OK button.
That should do it.
Thanks for the info brianiac, I was having the exact same problem as the original poster..