VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. The new version of potplayer brings us a new user interface. Personally feel it like a maternal design.
    Just after downloading latest version for my windows 10 x64 was happy with these changes.
    whats your opinion?
    Last edited by Baldrick; 22nd Feb 2017 at 05:21.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Marsia Mariner
    Some screen shots would be nice
    I stopped using PotPlayer "ages ago" (specially because it changed too much and too often), and I have no plans to download and re-install it only to find out what is its new appearance.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The default skin for the latest version has a Windows 10-type flat look. I'm still figuring out the controls. I'm not sure if any controls that I'm likely to use have moved. The on-screen transparency control seems to be missing by default, which is probably a good thing. It was easily confused with the minimize button. This is the new default skin.

[Attachment 40661 - Click to enlarge]

More skins are available for those who prefer the default skin used for a previous version.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If you don't like the new skin, someone on their forum has posted the old skin which will return it to the better (older) looking one.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    THe op is just another spammer....windows[spam]10[spam]top.com link.

I like the new skin.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by darkknight145 View Post
    If you don't like the new skin, someone on their forum has posted the old skin which will return it to the better (older) looking one.
    There are some alternate skins under the "Skins" section of the menu too. I've decided to switch back to one with a classic 3D look and the old black and blue color scheme. It looks better with Windows 7.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote