VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I was just wondering could anyone possibley help me to create some simple Blu Ray menu's with TMPGenc Authoring 5... I am so used to the simplitcy of dvdlab pro and i bought TMPGEnc Authoring 5 thinking i could create simple menu's...

It has me going mad.. Basically what i want to do is create a very simple menu like the edited photo below

But every time i add a trailer say it just adds another page like the photo below

Please if anyone can give me some advice, or know any links for a good guide i would be very greatful.
    Last edited by jimmyboyl; 21st Feb 2017 at 14:09.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello Jimmy, look, I do not speak English, but I understand your question, Mira a few months ago I had uploaded a videotutorial of how to create a BD from scratch with TAW 4, this program is very similar to version 5, it last supports more tracks Subtitle and audio, and supports output to AVCHD. Well in any case the parameters for the menus have not changed in almost anything. The tutorial is in Spanish but subtitled in English to see that is better than nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUW6I2HzWac&t=1845s
    Quote Quote