Can someone provide assistance or a link to a guide to batch rip a DVD box set using RipBot? I already used DVD Fab to rip all the titles via VOB passthrough. So at the moment, I have a bunch of episodes in vob. My concern in using RipBot is to ensure it deinterlaces if needed and crops each video correctly. Final output will be .MP4, but I am flexible, I hard code forced subtitles so that is the only time I care about subtitles.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
That is what I currently use. This is my process
1) rip each video title with DVDFAB VOB passthroguh
2) Use MeGUI and use FileIndexer to crop, de-interlace (if required) and add my Decomb to the .avs script
3) Use foobar to make my .AAC sound file
4) Use VDub with misc filters and a two pass to make .avi
5) extract H264 and remux with Yamb
6) Final tv series of .mp4
I've been using VidCoder to convert my DVDs to MKV (H.264, AC3) MP4 is also an option.
AnyDVD HD used to decrypt. If I need subs burned in, that's an option.
I use AC3 passthrough, a CQ setting of 18, constant framerate.
For episode DVDs, I just select each episode and batch convert.
Takes about 10 minutes average with my system. File size about 2GB.
I did use RipBot, but I found VidCoder easier to use and still good quality.