VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Hi davexnet,

I do not see SV anywhere listed on the hard drive.

It's not listed under...

Program Files
    Program Files (x86)
    Program Data
    and from
    AppData\Local
    AppData\Local Low
    AppData\Roaming

I have *not* tried to reinstall ASDtoDVD on the hard drive as I have not installed Hitman Pro (thats the only version that seems to be offered, no Free version).

I don't know what other complications Hitman Pro can introduce beyond the SV issue I've had.

I also don't know if offline when I try to install Hitman Pro if it will only install if I first pay for it and then later request a refund?

I'm not sharing my credit card with a co I have no experience with.

Maybe I won;t need Hitman Pro?

I can try re-installing AVStoDVD on the hard rive now and see if SV is still there.

If it is then, I have to follow all those deletion steps all over again with no guarantee Hitman will finally delete this SV.

I know noting about FFDshow/Haali splitter or LAV filters or Avisynth.

I had no idea when I started this project it would become so complicated.

Again, I'm so super careful about installing any software. If anything pops up or if offered and I don't recolonize it then I either do not install that offering or abort the installation of the entire software program.

In fact, I run all my antibadware over EVERY program, application - even Firefox extensions and add-ons. Over Libre Office from it's developer's site. Everything.

Thank you for your insights.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I fear you are starting to go around in circles.

Why don't you give the Microsoft fix I linked to a try ? If you don't know what you're doing, get somebody to help you
    I think the way it is supposed to work, you start it up and if it has an auto mode try that. Secondly it may give you the option
    to uninstall something by picking it directly and it will give a list to choose.

In my experience programs rarely work "as-is" . Very often small things come up. You need to have a basic or better understanding
    of Windows to navigate all the "gotchas"

Just because you did not find an SV folder, there may be something in the registry left over, that affects the right click menu.
    Some others have had success with this tool
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi davexnet,

I'm getting a lot of input here requiring a bit of vetting and reflection.

Is this the link you;re referring to ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-strongvalt-online-backup-popup-message.1076895/

I've never used this before and there is no one to help so I'm going to have to make my own way through this all.

I've installed and run over 39 Windows-based programs on my PC but this is the first time I've encountered SV.

I ran CCleaner to check for registry problems and it finds none.

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi davexnet,

I opened Internet Explorer Browser version 11.

I surfed to http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/
    - In the Filter Solutions SEARCH box: TYPE in "Uninstall"

I typed in Uninstall in the What can we help you with? Search-box

There were over 15 pages of results.

In the page search box I typed in Fix problems with programs that can't be installed or uninstalled

It never found that solution as I checked for it one by one on the first 11 pages of results.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    At the bottom of my post #30 there is a link to a Microsoft support site.
    Look there for the download.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by eager to learn View Post
    Hi Maris 55,

Thanks so much for sharing DVDvideosoft's package Free Studio. Can you pls share their official or the most trusted site/link where I could download that?

Do you know if it's packaged with any other software?

Do you know that it definitely does not have StrongVault embedded in it?

I must have downloaded some freeware that had StrongVault embedded as I was never prompted to install StrongVault with any install so I'm very concerned I don't download StrongVault (or any other interfering software).

Thank you so much for all your help.
    Their official site is : www.dvdvideosoft.com
    I have downloaded and installed various versions their Free Studio package many times. And I have installed them on as many as 5 PCs runnung Windows XP, 7, 10.
    I have never encountered any fraud. But I can't say for sure if there is no addware at all when installed. I have not payed attention to this aspect because the use of Free Studio has been flawless for me. I really like the included soft.

Best,
    Maris
    Panasonic NV-HS860, LG LV 880 HiFi 6 Head, Sony SLV-SE 630 HiFi, LG BL-162W, Sony TRV33E miniDV for Capture, Canopus ADVC 55, Panasonic DMR-ES10, Sony Vegas Pro12, WinDV
    Quote Quote  
  7. BurnAware free is good but be sure to get the one without adware. see here http://www.burnaware.com/download.html and at bottom of page look for Also you can download free version without optional offers. The words free version is link
    Last edited by Anonymous; 19th May 2017 at 12:20.
    Quote Quote  
  8. My esteemed and much appreciated mates,

I have now, with your kind help, removed StrongVault from my PC running Windows 7.

That consumed so much of my attention I'm trying to recall how I can now use AVStoDVD to rip an .webm file so I can burn an image of that file to make a DVD-R watchable on a DVD player connected to a TV.

Can you please share those steps?

Can I both rip and burn with ASVtoDVD?

Or must I rip the .webm file into a format recognized by Ashampoo (FBO, etc?) and then I can burn that FBO image with Ashampoo?

I was able to transform the .webm file into an ISO ( I think using DVD Shrink) but neither Ashampoo nor IMGBurn would burn that ISO image into a DVD-R watchable on a TV-DVD player.

My apologies as I've been kind of chasing my own tail with this SV issue – seemingly now removed as ASVtoDVD opens without a prompt to load SV.

Thank you all so much!

Best.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by eager to learn View Post
    My esteemed and much appreciated mates,

I have now, with your kind help, removed StrongVault from my PC running Windows 7.

That consumed so much of my attention I'm trying to recall how I can now use AVStoDVD to rip an .webm file so I can burn an image of that file to make a DVD-R watchable on a DVD player connected to a TV.

Or must I rip the .webm file into a format recognized by Ashampoo (FBO, etc?) and then I can burn that FBO image with Ashampoo?

I was able to transform the .webm file into an ISO ( I think using DVD Shrink) but neither Ashampoo nor IMGBurn would burn that ISO image into a DVD-R watchable on a TV-DVD player.

My apologies as I've been kind of chasing my own tail with this SV issue – seemingly now removed as ASVtoDVD opens without a prompt to load SV.

Thank you all so much!

Best.
    If you want to play it on a TV DvD player you need it as a video_TS file rather than ISO . You could do that with ASVtoDVD.Under options/output setup tick DVD Folder structure. Options/ disk size 4.7 for single DVD
    Preferences/path choose where you want the file outputted
    Preferences/video/DVD video standard choose PAL or NTSC
    Preferences/authoring burning drive choose the dvd drive and speed. i would say 4x is OK
    Click the Start when ready

Burnaware will burn ISO but it may not play on your TV-DVD player.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 19th May 2017 at 15:34.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Sounds View Post
    My esteemed and much appreciated mates,

Thank you all so much!

Best.
    If you want to play it on a TV DvD player you need it as a video_TS file rather than ISO . You could do that with ASVtoDVD.Under options/output setup tick DVD Folder structure. Options/ disk size 4.7 for single DVD
    Preferences/authoring burning drive choose the dvd drive and speed. i would say 4x is OK

Burnaware will burn ISO but it may not play on your TV-DVD player.
    ISO files are merely a single file that contains the entire data image for a DVD. You can create ISO files that contain virtually anything - you can even create ISO files that contain a compliant video DVD folder structure. But it is not at all necessary to create an ISO file for what you're doing. It's just an extra step, and it seems to be adding to your confusion.

The problem is not whether ImgBurn will burn an ISO to a disc. It will burn an ISO to a disc quite well. The problem is that .webm files are not compatible with creating a video DVD. So it wouldn't matter what software you used - if you try and put a .webm file on a disc as is, and play it in your set-top player, it's not going to work. As the file extension suggests, .webm files are designed for viewing on the web only. So when you download a .webm file (or a .mp4 file, or a .flv file, etc.) from a website, you can usually still watch them on your computer, since your computer is meant for viewing the web, but the files are not formatted for watching on a TV, so you cannot simply dump them onto a disc and hit 'play'.

And I'm not even sure why you now have a .webm file, when in your original post you were working with .mp4 files, and it was explained back at the beginning that for a video DVD, you need very specific file types in a specific structure (VOB files are the video/audio/subtitle data, and the IFO & BUP files are the instructions that tell the DVD player what to do with that data). You have to use DVD authoring software to set up the folder structure and - more importantly - to create the IFO & BUP files, all of which AVStoDVD will do for you pretty easily. And if you only need to make one copy of the DVD, you could set AVStoDVD's output to 'Burn DVD', and it would do the whole thing in one shot, so you wouldn't have to go back and manually burn the disc later.

You would do yourself well to do a lot of reading on the different video formats and what they are primarily used for (and what they're not used for), as well as the difference between video formats (such as MPEG-2, MPEG-4, etc.) and containers (.avi, .mkv, and even .mp4 files are all containers that can be used to store various different video formats). Even VOB files are a very specific container type used to store one or more MPEG-2 video data streams - stored in a specific manner - along with one or more audio streams, and sub-picture (subtitle) streams.
    Do or do not. There is no "try." - Yoda
    Quote Quote  
  11. Op start again with your mp4 and clean AVSTODVD

There is a green + on the AVSTODVD GUI. Use that to add your mp4

Then:-
    Under options/output setup tick DVD Folder structure. This will create the Video_TS structure
    Under Options/ disk size 4.7 for single DVD

No need to create ISO's

If you are wary of a software google software name and add the word adware
    Examples
    BurnAware adware https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=BurnAware+adware&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&...PbN8TPXt6ikMAF

Imgburn adware https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=BurnAware+adware&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&...Imgburn+adware
    Quote Quote  
  12. Hi Sounds,

Thank you so kindly for sharing those steps.

1. When I open the latest version of ASVtoDVD (just downloaded and installed) I get the error message - "Errors found during skin. Icons loading default to AVStoDVD will be used." I then clicked OK and it opens the program.

I'm not sure what that error means and if I need to correct anything?

2. I don't see any green arrow on my ASDtoDVD screen.

If I click Open and surf to the folder holding the .webm file and click on it I get an error message - "Not an ASDtoDVD Project" so it won't load that .webm file into ASDtoDVD.

How can I get AVStoDVD to "load" or "upload" the .webm file into AVStoDVD to proceed?

I checked your following steps (after the green arrow) and all the settings are the same as you suggested by default.

When I follow your steps will it *both* rip and burn a DVD watchable on a DVD player attached to a TV?

Or are there other settings I need to change/set to both rip and burn?

Will this same process be exactly the same whether you rip/burn a .webm file or an .mp4 file or a .flv file?

Or does each file format require a different process?

If Os, could you please possible share the steps for .mp4 file and a .flv file?

Thank you for all your kind help.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Hi awgie,

You shared that ... "The problem is not whether ImgBurn will burn an ISO to a disc. It will burn an ISO to a disc quite well."

Can you please share the exact steps?

Once I created the ISO from the .webm file and then opened IMgBurn and burned a DVD-R of that video and inserted that burned DVD-R in 2 different DVD players attached to their own TV it never played. I did this burning process twice with new DVD-Rs that work reliably and both DVDs never played. They both played on my PC DVD player running on VLC Media Player but not on a DVD player - TV.

Does the process using IMgBurn change from buring a DVD of a .webm file if you burn a DVD-R of a .mp4 or a .flv file?

Quote Quote  
  14. Hi Sounds,

Follwoing up on your commnets about BurnAware adware and IMgBurn....

I clciekdon the links you kindly shared and BurnAware took me to ..

http://www.burnaware.com/download.html

... then clicking on that link I was taken to ...

https://fileforum.betanews.com/download/BurnAware_Free/1212419334/2

Would that be the "official" or "developer's" version free of problem-ware like StrongVault, etc?

I then clicked the other link and saw an old VideoHelp Forum post which I clicked and was taken to

https://www.videohelp.com/software/ImgBurn/old-versions

Would that also be the "official" or "developer's" version free of problem-ware like StrongVault, etc?

Thank you again.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by eager to learn View Post
    Hi Sounds,

Thank you so kindly for sharing those steps.

1. When I open the latest version of ASVtoDVD (just downloaded and installed) I get the error message - "Errors found during skin. Icons loading default to AVStoDVD will be used." I then clicked OK and it opens the program.

I'm not sure what that error means and if I need to correct anything?

2. I don't see any green arrow on my ASDtoDVD screen.

If I click Open and surf to the folder holding the .webm file and click on it I get an error message - "Not an ASDtoDVD Project" so it won't load that .webm file into ASDtoDVD.

How can I get AVStoDVD to "load" or "upload" the .webm file into AVStoDVD to proceed?

I checked your following steps (after the green arrow) and all the settings are the same as you suggested by default.

When I follow your steps will it *both* rip and burn a DVD watchable on a DVD player attached to a TV?

Or are there other settings I need to change/set to both rip and burn?

Will this same process be exactly the same whether you rip/burn a .webm file or an .mp4 file or a .flv file?

Or does each file format require a different process?

If Os, could you please possible share the steps for .mp4 file and a .flv file?

a green + not an arrow
    I don't know about the .webm file. Click the green + and go to the mp4 not the webm
    Then:-
    Under options/output setup tick DVD Folder structure. This will create the Video_TS structure. That is converting not ripping
    Click the Start in the bottom righ hand corner of AVSTODVD when ready. That will make your mp4 into a dvd file with VIDEO_TS structure.
    When burned that will play on any tv/dvd player

To burn it with
    burnaware go to http://www.burnaware.com/download.html. Don't go to fileforum for burnaware- see second attachment below to see how to get BurnAware
    You will need to install BurnAware on your pc. When BurnAware is installed it opens the BurnAware page. If you do not want that disconnect from net when installing but it does not do any harm anyway. Just telling you as you are wary of some pages

In BurnAware click Multimedia and click DVD video. Then click the green + to add your Video_TS and click the red cirlce with burn under it at top left to burn it

EDIT If you have installed imgburn with your AVSTODVD you could use that to burn. i do not use it as it has been associated with adware. It may be clean now I don't know. I did not use Burnaware when it had adware
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	avsdvd.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	41676  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ba.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	41677  

Last edited by Anonymous; 21st May 2017 at 11:36.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Hi Sounds,

I've attached a screenshot of what I see on my ASDtoDVD.

I do not see any green +.

Also, I only have a .webm of the video, no .mp4.

How do I proceed using ASDtoDVD to rip that .webm file into the format Ashampoo can then burn into a DVD-R watchable on a DVD player attached to a TV?

If ASDtoDVD can't rip a .webm file into the proper format, can ASdtoDVD convert this .webm file into a /mp4?

If so, can you please share the precise steps in converting a .webm file into an .mp4 file using ASDtoDVD?

Thank you so much.

Name:	5-21-2017 AVStoDVD - No Green Plus.png
Views:	200
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	41679  

Quote Quote  
  17. Hi Sounds,

My apologies as the glare is horrendous so I could not see that the first image along the right displays Add File when you hover the mouse over it or click on it.

I now can see that.

Thank you!

I'm stuck as to how to proceed rip this .webm file into a video_TS file so Ashampoo or IMgBurn can then burn a DVD of that video watchable on a DVD player attached to a TV.

If you and/or other could please share your insights as to how to accomplish that goal, I'd be very appreciative.

Again, my apologies for not seeing through all the glare.

Thank you so much.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by eager to learn View Post
    Hi Sounds,

My apologies as the glare is horrendous so I could not see that the first image along the right displays Add File when you hover the mouse over it or click on it.

I now can see that.

Thank you!

I'm stuck as to how to proceed rip this .webm file into a video_TS file so Ashampoo or IMgBurn can then burn a DVD of that video watchable on a DVD player attached to a TV.

If you and/or other could please share your insights as to how to accomplish that goal, I'd be very appreciative.

Again, my apologies for not seeing through all the glare.

Thank you so much.
    I see now your version of AVSTODVD is slightly different to mine so you are right it is wherever it says add file. Sorry can't help re webm file i thought you had an mp4? From what you said before it seems AVSTODVD won't convert .webm files . i am not very well up on AVSTODVD
    Quote Quote  
  19. Hi Sounds,

If ASDtoDVD can not convert a .webm file, can it convert a .webm file into a .mp4 file so i could then follow your suggestions re: burning/ripping an .mp4 file into a watchable DVD?

Thanks so much.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Sounds,

If ASDtoDVD can not convert a .webm file, can it convert a .webm file into a .mp4 file so i could then follow your suggestions re: burning/ripping an .mp4 file into a watchable DVD?

Thanks so much.
    Have a look at my old post #30. I mentioned a couple of prerequisites.
    Probably for Windows 7, install LAV filters. Make sure to install the 32 bit and 64 bit filters (I believe they're both in the installer)

I have a few webm sample files on my PC, they're either vp8/vp9 video and vorbis audio. Webm may not be among AVStopDVD's default types
    but it does work

If you open a webm file with AVStoDVD, you can click on (at the top) codecs/build directshow filter graph.
    This is to test to make sure you have the proper directshow splitter and filter in place and working.
    If you press the play button in the filter graph, the video should play
    You should see something like this once LAV filters are installed:

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	41682  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	41683  

Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by eager to learn View Post
    Hi Sounds,

Thanks so much.
    I downloaded this sample .webm http://techslides.com/demos/sample-videos/small.webm . AVSTODVD gave a warning but asked do you want to continue any way. I said yes and it created a a Video TS folder structure file. I burned it with BurnAware and it plays on my TV DVD player. AVSTODVD creates a dvd folder. Click to open. Inside there will be an audio_ts and a video_ts folder. It is the video_ ts you add to BurnAware. Drag it into it or click add in BurnAware and navigate to the Vidoe_ts folder. Or burn the video ts with your burner
    Last edited by Anonymous; 21st May 2017 at 15:51.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Hi Sounds,

Thanks so much for downaonf that .webm fielo and rungin thtest and detmign it createas a DVD watchabel on a DVD player-TV.

I've downaloed the LAV fileters for Windows 32 bit. I'll then instyall them.

Can you pls sahre the rpcise stoes afet I open AVStoDVD I take to rip the webm file?

Do I just click that first Add file icon along the right to add the file and then press???? what to rip it?

Have you tried then burning a DVD using Ashampoo?

I don't have Burn Aware but I do have ImgBurn.

I've used Ashamppo many times so I'm not as familiar with ImgBurn and I have no experience with Burn Aware.

Thank you again for all your kind help.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by eager to learn View Post
    Hi Sounds,

Thanks so much for downaonf that .webm fielo and rungin thtest and detmign it createas a DVD watchabel on a DVD player-TV.

I've downaloed the LAV fileters for Windows 32 bit. I'll then instyall them.

Can you pls sahre the rpcise stoes afet I open AVStoDVD I take to rip the webm file?

Do I just click that first Add file icon along the right to add the file and then press???? what to rip it?

Have you tried then burning a DVD using Ashampoo?

I don't have Burn Aware but I do have ImgBurn.

I've used Ashamppo many times so I'm not as familiar with ImgBurn and I have no experience with Burn Aware.

Thank you again for all your kind help.
    press the add file button. go to the .webm file and click it to add it

Under options/output setup tick DVD Folder structure. This will create the Video_TS structure. You are converting it not ripping. Converting it to a dvd video ts file
    Click the Start in the bottom right hand corner of AVSTODVD when ready

When finished burn it with ashampoo if that is what you have. i don't have ashampoo but i don't see why it won't burn it
    Quote Quote  
  24. Hi dave and Sounds and awgie,

I’m not sure where I'm going wrong.

I followed the suggested set up settings in ASDtoDVD and it seemed to spend a lot of time processing. It finally displayed saying 100% completed.

I found both an Audio_TS folder and a Video_TS folder on the hard drive created today.

The Audio_TS file had no files in it.

The Video_TS folder had 8 files including XTS_01_1.VOB 1,048,574 KB
    XTS_01_2VOB 1,048,574 KB | XTS_01_3 VOB 1,048,574 KB | XTS_01_4VOB 605,768 KB

I opened Ashampoo and chose Burn Movies – Burn a Video DVD from a Prepared folder and it prompted me to insert a blank DVD (as it usually does) but once I inserted a blank DVD and clicked Next I heard it clicking (as usual) but it never started burning.

I tried 3 other new blank DVDs with no success.

I then installed the BurnAware free and chose DVD-Video and it said something like wrong file format but I clicked OK and it then displayed a window of Disc #1 of 1
    Applying Settings
    Checking files
    Preparing compilation
    Burn process started
    Closing track
    Burn process completed successfully. Average write speed: 24x

But, when I insert that DVD into the DVD player-TV I get this weird menu of MP3 – Root Audio_TS file and a Video_TS . I highlighted Video_TS and clicked play on the remote but nothing happens.

What adjustments can I make which will ensure a burned DVD will play in the DVD-TV player?

I have not yet installed any LAV filters. I thought someone was able to rip and burn without them, or did I miss something?

Thanks so much.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    AVStoDVD has a fullback method it can use on some file types if the LAV filters are not found.
    Post the avstodvd log from the the run that completed in this thread and I'll take a look.
    The log is in the same folder the output went to

Best to use Imgburn to burn the DVD. Open it up, then :
    Mode/EZ picker
    Write files/folders to disk
    drop the video_ts folder onto the window (or browse for the folder)
    burn

If you have a software DVD player installed you can play it from the HDD to test the output you created.
    Save yourself a few disks that way
    Quote Quote  
  26. Hi dave,

Thank you for those Imgburn directions. I'll give that a while.

Can you please possibly share the precise steps I would take in ASDtoDVD to "capture", "create" or "save the" log from the the run that completed?

Thank you for your kind offer to examine that and share your thoughts/suggestions.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by eager to learn View Post
    Hi dave and Sounds and awgie,

I’m not sure where I'm going wrong.

I followed the suggested set up settings in ASDtoDVD and it seemed to spend a lot of time processing. It finally displayed saying 100% completed.

I found both an Audio_TS folder and a Video_TS folder on the hard drive created today.

The Audio_TS file had no files in it.

The Video_TS folder had 8 files including XTS_01_1.VOB 1,048,574 KB
    XTS_01_2VOB 1,048,574 KB | XTS_01_3 VOB 1,048,574 KB | XTS_01_4VOB 605,768 KB

I opened Ashampoo and chose Burn Movies – Burn a Video DVD from a Prepared folder and it prompted me to insert a blank DVD (as it usually does) but once I inserted a blank DVD and clicked Next I heard it clicking (as usual) but it never started burning.

I tried 3 other new blank DVDs with no success.

I then installed the BurnAware free and chose DVD-Video and it said something like wrong file format but I clicked OK and it then displayed a window of Disc #1 of 1
    Applying Settings
    Checking files
    Preparing compilation
    Burn process started
    Closing track
    Burn process completed successfully. Average write speed: 24x

But, when I insert that DVD into the DVD player-TV I get this weird menu of MP3 – Root Audio_TS file and a Video_TS . I highlighted Video_TS and clicked play on the remote but nothing happens.

What adjustments can I make which will ensure a burned DVD will play in the DVD-TV player?

I have not yet installed any LAV filters. I thought someone was able to rip and burn without them, or did I miss something?

Thanks so much.
    you're getting close. The audioTs folder does not have any files so that is OK you should have
    a folder
    Inside the folder would be two other folder
    video_ts and audio _ts. Audio ts will be empty
    I think your mistakle with Burnaware is going mutimedia then mp3 disc instead of dvd video . go to dvd video in BurAware then when it opend drag the video_ts folder in and click the red burn top left. have a disc in the dvd drive

Check with vlc before burning . media/open folder click the folder to open to show video ts and audio ts. highlight video ts and click select folder

Name:	ba2.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	41692  

Last edited by Anonymous; 23rd May 2017 at 14:06.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi dave,

Thank you for those Imgburn directions. I'll give that a while.

Can you please possibly share the precise steps I would take in ASDtoDVD to "capture", "create" or "save the" log from the the run that completed?

Thank you for your kind offer to examine that and share your thoughts/suggestions.
    There are no steps, the program creates the log automatically.
    I'm just asking you to post the log here in the thread so I can see what is going on

Either add the log as an attachment using the button "Upload Files", or just copy/paste directly into the text.
    Quote Quote  
  29. dave,

I'll try to upload that log file.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote