Usually with Firefox and NetVideoHunter, I can see the whole video size and download the video, but on some sites like vk.vom, videos are broken into pieces (see attached), how does one download the video?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
I'm REAL bad with anything command lines, lol.....
OK here is what I did:
1) Downloaded youtube-dl 2017.02.17.exe and saved to C drive
2) Renamed youtube-dl 2017.02.17.exe to youtube-dl.exe
3) Opened CMD line and CD C:\
4) Entered youtube-dl "https://vk.com/video-76470207_456253899"
5) Now that video file is sitting in my C drive, same location as the youtube-dl.exe
How do I get the youtube-dl.exe to store all my downloads to my D drive in folder YTDL?
Where are my downloaded file? I can't find in C drive.
Search for the 'Downloads' folder.