Hi guys ,

it's been a long time since I posted, but it's never too late!

Well, for Valentine's day, I offered a BD to my darling, bougt on ebay (UK): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170535750736?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Name:  6422.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  37.7 KB

I love this movie so much that I already have two DVD versions, and I recreated French subtitles, but I find some dances were pixellated, so I wanted to try the Blu-Ray Disc: the image is fabulous.

Now, when I try to rebuild a BD with my subs, it won't play after the intermission.
Trying to read the second file, with VLC or BSplayer, the pace is slow and jerky, that's why I can't rebuild the entire movie.

I ripped it with a free version: DVDFab 8 Qt, so maybe now I must try to pay a better version, such as DVDFab DVD Copy, what can you say? Will it remove the protection?
I don't want to sell the copy, it's just for me and my wife, who doen's speak English too much.

Or maybe: is there a way to watch on TV the original BD played by a first standalone player, and read my subs on a second standalone player, in order to mix the two streams on TV (I believe this is impossible, but we never know)?