VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear Gurus,
    I have been being trying till the first AssFilterMod renderer came out, to work with but to no avail. So I just used XySubFilter instead, but it is no longer developed.
    Recently a new version of AssFilterMod came out with the "autoload" feature like XySub does, and I tried again with MPC-BE with Madvr as the renderer but it didnt work. Theres no subtitle display.
    Could you help me with integrating AssFilter + MPC-BE + madVR for subtitle display?
    Thank You.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You could try install latest LAV Filters Megamix(released today). It includes assfiltermod and madvr and should configure it for you.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is there any other way, I mean other than LavMegamix?

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
  4. With the latest MPC-BE nightly AssFilterMod does not load here either. It loaded in an older version, though. Not sure if that's on purpose or a regression.

Personally, I use a custom MPC-HC build that has AssFilterMod support. It hasn't been integrated into the vanilla MPC-BE and MPC-HC versions yet (though it can work but you cannot select it from the subtitle menus).
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    With the latest MPC-BE nightly AssFilterMod does not load here either. It loaded in an older version, though. Not sure if that's on purpose or a regression.

Personally, I use a custom MPC-HC build that has AssFilterMod support. It hasn't been integrated into the vanilla MPC-BE and MPC-HC versions yet (though it can work but you cannot select it from the subtitle menus).
    Thank you.

Think I'll just have to wait. Maybe try LavMegamix later.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I installed the 1.5.1.2354 Beta Version of MPC-BE and assfiltermod is working, no need to add it to external codecs or any just put it in ProgramFiles and ran the bat file. But now another problem has arisen, this version of mpcbe does not snap to desktop edges, even if the option is on in options of mpcbe. Could you Gurus help?
    PS this is the reason I stopped using mpchc and now mpcbe has gone the same way.

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    With the latest MPC-BE nightly AssFilterMod does not load here either. It loaded in an older version, though. Not sure if that's on purpose or a regression.

Hi Sneaker,

For some reason the zip file for this will not extract. Is there any other way to get it?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Get what? AssFilterMod or MPC-HC? The custom MPC-HC build is not necessary anymore, you can download the normal one (1.7.14 is latest as of now).
    Quote Quote  
  9. Oh okay. How do I find that version? I thought MPC-HC was finished.
    Quote Quote  
  10. You can download it here from VideoHelp or from here.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Thank you very much. It's installed.

Is there a specific tip to get it running with MP4 files though? MPC-HC is crashing when I try to play one. Regular file and an AVISynth file. Other file formats are working fine.
    Quote Quote