VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a question that is about a streaming but not only: I'm forced to watch some videos online (.webm format) and there's something able to detect if I watch the whole video. It's detected also if I skip just a second. Does anyone know how this system works and if it's possible to bypass it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You really do need to have a more descriptive title to your topic to attract replies.

A moderator might change it for you but I think you can also edit it yourself.

A possible answer to your 'strange question' is session variables stored on the server or cookies stored on your computer. If you can find the appropriate cookie you could delete it yet risk deleting other, possibly, vital information.

So the basic answer to your question is No.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ekekezz, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time. From our rules:
    Try to choose a subject that describes your topic.
    Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
    Thanks,

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote  
  4. Ok, the new title is better.

Btw I tried to use some scripts to increase the video playback speed, the scripts work but they're detected too! Anyone else has a suggestion on what to try?
    Quote Quote