VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy PlayOn and record Netflix! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi. The site canaldigital.se is not yet supported by tvdownloader, any one who knows a solution to download from that site.
    Quote Quote  
  2. TVDownloader (VTM.be) gives the following ERROR:

Failed to download m3u8 information HTTP Error 500...
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ERROR TVDownloader.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	44349  

Quote Quote  
  3. On the VTM website the prog don't work anymore.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fout.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	44351  

Last edited by steveschumi; 12th Jan 2018 at 12:19.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I have tested here. VTM still seems te work here.
    Please specify URL that doesn't work.
    Quote Quote  
  5. @xplorr I tested it and indeed it works. Don't know why i got that error. Now it works. very strange
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Works great, thanks.
    Would there be a way to download region restricted videos without having to use a VPN?
    For example:
    https://www.vier.be/video/de-slimste-mens-ter-wereld/de-slimste-mens-ter-wereld-seizoe...5-aflevering-1
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Spir4 View Post
    Works great, thanks.
    Would there be a way to download region restricted videos without having to use a VPN?
    For example:
    https://www.vier.be/video/de-slimste-mens-ter-wereld/de-slimste-mens-ter-wereld-seizoe...5-aflevering-1
    Just a couple off-the-cuff possibilities to check out: I think the Epic Privacy browser may have the inherent ability to scramble your actual location for one of several others that is more "suitable." Alternately, some browser extensions like Disconnect may be able to accomplish the same thing. (I won't include TOR in this, because the overhead is apparently no good for downloading sizable files ?)
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this gradually disappearing American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    [QUOTE=Seeker47;2508620]
    Originally Posted by Spir4 View Post
    Just a couple off-the-cuff possibilities to check out: I think the Epic Privacy browser may have the inherent ability to scramble your actual location for one of several others that is more "suitable." Alternately, some browser extensions like Disconnect may be able to accomplish the same thing. (I won't include TOR in this, because the overhead is apparently no good for downloading sizable files ?)
    That might all work, but only to actually watch those videos in the browser itself. Not to download them with YoutubeVideoDownloader.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Dear Xplorr and other cracks on this forum.
    I have 2 questions;

- Can someone make it possible to download video's from VRT NU with Android?

- Since january 2018 VRT uses geoblocking for some content. (series, films, documentarys they bought elsewhere ...) Is there a possibillity to download these when you are not in Belgium? (I live in France, but I like to watch Belgian TV.)

Thanx for help.
    Quote Quote