VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy PlayOn and record Netflix! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
    Search PM
    Will have a look at it when I have time. No time/priority at the moment. Perhaps, can someone else look what has changed for VTMKzoom?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Getting errors on VRT.be now
    DOesn't seem that big of an error but still refuses to download.

https://puu.sh/xUKd3/ce379db850.png
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Please download latest version.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by xplorr View Post
    Please download latest version.
    Bedankt !!! Works like a charm
    Quote Quote  
  5. Getting this error at the VTM/Vier etcetcImage
    [Attachment 43406 - Click to enlarge]
    website. I'm running the prog at admin. And with the latest version.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by steveschumi View Post
    Getting this error at the VTM/Vier etcetcImage
    [Attachment 43406 - Click to enlarge]
    website. I'm running the prog at admin. And with the latest version.
    Try again on a completely different PC? DOesn't sound like it has to do with this program, prolly something else
    Quote Quote  
  7. It has something to do with Youtube_dl. I contacted a week age Xplorr with the same problem via PM. and now it is on every website. VTM,VIER, VRT NU de video are saved as a temp file not a MP4... Or Youtube_dl is broken or has an update that we don't have or de websites have yet again updated there website...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by steveschumi View Post
    It has something to do with Youtube_dl. I contacted a week age Xplorr with the same problem via PM. and now it is on every website. VTM,VIER, VRT NU de video are saved as a temp file not a MP4... Or Youtube_dl is broken or has an update that we don't have or de websites have yet again updated there website...
    I downloaded a series from VTM/VRT yesterday with this tool, succesfully.
    So either you didn't update correctly to the newest version or something else is wrong. Not all hope is lost, have you tried with gemistdownloader?
    Quote Quote  
  9. I tested it again today. and no error's!! WTF yesterday it was f upt. Very strange. tested it in VTM,VRT, and Vier no errors.. so thats good.
    Quote Quote  
  10. hi, is it possible to stop the software from also downloading the adds with videos from fox.com?
    Quote Quote