VideoHelp Forum


Try StreamFab All-in-One and download Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc! Or Try DVDFab and copy all Blu-rays and DVDs!

Try NordVPN to access Netflix or other streaming services from any country and also surf safely! Try NordVPN!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27
FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 751 to 780 of 798
Thread
  1. I use YT-dlp successfully, and because also can receive keys again, I am quite happy.
    But there are TV-LIVEstreams that are also DRMed, and YT-dlp doesn't get these, only a few seconds. Does anyone have experience with these kind of DRM-Livestreams? Maybe with N_m3uDL or some other downloader?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    need video link to try
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    yt-dlp work fine.
    upload to latest version. a big update is available today

    then:
    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-unplayable-formats https://ak-009.live.p7s1video.net/3b8e1ea1/t_009/kabeleinsclassics-de-hd/cenc-default.mpd
    Image
    [Attachment 60150 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by lomero; 5th Aug 2021 at 14:28.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you, yes: But this is a never ending live stream of a tv channel. The above 281 MB are only a few minutes. The Default-MPD is updated every few seconds. Is there a tool for downloading such live streams?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Belgium
    Search PM
    Thanks for the update!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    the size changes constantly, it is not fixed. increases over time. being a live.
    try and see.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Dear @lomero, please believe me... Of course, I did try...
    The size changes, that's true, but stops finally at about 300 MB. This is and was my only problem.
    Technically: The mpd is updated every few seconds. You can make a batch that calls yt-dlp 10 or 20 times, so that you get more than one chunk. The problem is that these chunks overlap because of the interferring updates. So the handling has to be made inside yt-dlp or another downloader.
    I repeat my question: Does anybody know if such a tool exists or has another idea to get chunks that do not overlap by providing a start and end time?
    You can do so with ffmpeg - maybe it might work to use ffmpeg as external downloader, but ffmpeg doesn't download DRM streams at all. Or is there some fork that can?
    Quote Quote  
  8. I too have just tried ytdlp to download a Widevine DRM protected livestream that has a mpd that changes/refreshes and it just grabs 30 megabytes of 8 fragments.
    Quote Quote  
  9. the biggest mistake of the program is that it downloads the subtitles in vtt format
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by bestork View Post
    the biggest mistake of the program is that it downloads the subtitles in vtt format
    Omg that's so terrible, if there was only a way to convert them...
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member xplorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by bestork View Post
    the biggest mistake of the program is that it downloads the subtitles in vtt format
    This is actually not correct.
    TVDownloader tries to download subtitles in all formats available and secondly tries to convert them to srt (currently supported conversions: srt | ass | vtt | lrc )
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member Seeker47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jschrooyen View Post
    Thanks for the update!
    Yes, very much second that !
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Good morning, how can I download this video from vk.com: https://vk.com/video536128688_456239785 ??
    Thanks a lot to all people
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    if you have vk login data put it on TVDownloader
    or also signup on vk and download with IDM (work, i've try).

    if you don't have vk login go to https://9xbuddy.com put your link and download (tested, work)
    Last edited by lomero; 6th Aug 2021 at 10:28.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    if you have vk login data put it on TVDownloader
    or also signup on vk and download with IDM (work, i've try).

    if you don't have vk login go to https://9xbuddy.com put your link and download (tested, work)
    Yes, the two methods work
    Thanks a lot for your help
    Quote Quote  
  16. Hi, I'm trying to download some video's from VRT.nu, but I'm stuck... I'm using youtube-dl in command, and I tried to test it by using a link provided by someone earlier: youtube-dl --hls-prefer-native --no-part https://ondemand-cf-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-b17477d4-ff5a-4bb7-aff0-3fadfda1..._aes.ism/.m3u8

    That one works, but if I try to construe a link on my own, by pressing F12 and going to network, I don't find .m3u8 links, only DASH, which doesn't seem to work. Can anybody help me to try to figure out how to find the correct link? Thanks in advance.

    The show I'm trying to download is: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/het-scheldepeloton/1/het-scheldepeloton-s1a4/
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member xplorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by zambrotta84 View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to download some video's from VRT.nu, but I'm stuck... I'm using youtube-dl in command, and I tried to test it by using a link provided by someone earlier: youtube-dl --hls-prefer-native --no-part https://ondemand-cf-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-b17477d4-ff5a-4bb7-aff0-3fadfda1..._aes.ism/.m3u8

    That one works, but if I try to construe a link on my own, by pressing F12 and going to network, I don't find .m3u8 links, only DASH, which doesn't seem to work. Can anybody help me to try to figure out how to find the correct link? Thanks in advance.

    The show I'm trying to download is: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/het-scheldepeloton/1/het-scheldepeloton-s1a4/
    Download latest version of TVDownloader (with custom youtube-dl included) and your video will download.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by xplorr View Post
    Download latest version of TVDownloader (with custom youtube-dl included) and your video will download.
    Thanks! I had tried it but didn't work that's why I asked, but then I tried again and it did work. Don't know what I did wrong the first time.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by zambrotta84 View Post
    Originally Posted by xplorr View Post
    Download latest version of TVDownloader (with custom youtube-dl included) and your video will download.
    Thanks! I had tried it but didn't work that's why I asked, but then I tried again and it did work. Don't know what I did wrong the first time.
    I tried a quick poke at it and noticed it is GEO locked and I am in the US. But after searching a little and using a VPN I noticed that you must login to watch. After logging in use an addon called Export Cookies for Firefox and then use the --cookies option with YTDLP (if youtube-dl doesn't work) and it should fix the issue.

    Also you will not have to grab the M3U8 link or MPD, just the link in the top of the browser typically works, especially for YTDLP.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Hi, could someone please confirm that TVDownloader is still working with france.tv ? Youtube-dl is not working anymore (needs a patch to retrieve JSON) and I get the same error with TVDownloader . URL https://www.france.tv/series-et-fictions/telefilms/2743743-les-heritiers.html

    Thanks

    Edit: TVDownloader is working if you put the movie URL manifest (https://..../manifest.mpd) but it's not working if you input the movie URL which is the way the program was/is intended to be used.
    Last edited by jojo; 15th Sep 2021 at 12:13.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member xplorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Hi, could someone please confirm that TVDownloader is still working with france.tv ? Youtube-dl is not working anymore (needs a patch to retrieve JSON) and I get the same error with TVDownloader . URL https://www.france.tv/series-et-fictions/telefilms/2743743-les-heritiers.html

    Thanks

    Edit: TVDownloader is working if you put the movie URL manifest (https://..../manifest.mpd) but it's not working if you input the movie URL which is the way the program was/is intended to be used.
    Another option is to use my custom StreamDetector extension for Chrome to detect the streamurl (download on first page of this thread) and use that url instead.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Hi,

    I would like to try to take this video https://www.rmcbfmplay.com/video/rmc-story/atlantide-la-cite-perdue?contentId=Product:...verse=PROVIDER
    I tried the above method by getting the .mpd file https://ncdn-ba-kairos-ssl.pfd.sfr.net/dashcenc/catchup/NEUF_RMCDEC/bee/WFM1_RMCBA1532...4/manifest.mpd
    Whether I try with TVD or youtube-dl I get an error. Can you help me please ?
    Quote Quote  
  23. What error? Show.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by STRiCK3R View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to try to take this video https://www.rmcbfmplay.com/video/rmc-story/atlantide-la-cite-perdue?contentId=Product:...verse=PROVIDER
    I tried the above method by getting the .mpd file https://ncdn-ba-kairos-ssl.pfd.sfr.net/dashcenc/catchup/NEUF_RMCDEC/bee/WFM1_RMCBA1532...4/manifest.mpd
    Whether I try with TVD or youtube-dl I get an error. Can you help me please ?
    Use ytdlp with --allow-u
    This mpd gives only 38s video. Probably there's another mpd when you are logged in.
    Send credentials via private message system if you can't figure it out.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Yes, that's it, he only downloads 30 seconds of the video. I obtained this mpd while being logged into the site. I will try what you advise me thank you
    Quote Quote  
  26. I tried with yt-dlp but it downloads the same thing to me only 38 seconds
    Image
    [Attachment 61112 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by STRiCK3R View Post
    I tried with yt-dlp but it downloads the same thing to me only 38 seconds
    Image
    [Attachment 61112 - Click to enlarge]
    Send me username/password via private message so I can see what's going on.
    In the browser you can actually watch the whole 1h30m or something video, right?
    Quote Quote  
  28. Yes absolutely in the browser the video is fully read, I send you the IDs in MP, thank you for your help
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    full video 1.59GB
    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u https://bdx1-cdn-edge-vod00.pfd.sfr.net/ncdn-cu-kairos-lyo0.pfd.sfr.net/sid=00u5kifjrn1obcek53d0/dashcenc/catchup/NEUF_NUM23/8dd/WFM1_N232866126/manifest.mpd
    Image
    [Attachment 61114 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads