VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 451
Thread
  1. Thanks for replying aazerty.

    This seems just to list up all the files available but how can I download the file with the highest resolution ?

    By pressing the "Download Video" button in TVDownloader it is not working.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Now I've come along this here that does not work either:
    https://www.france.tv/france-3/meteo/1140407-meteo.html
    Question:I tried youtube-dl, version 2019.10.29, and did the -F command (like aazerty did in above post), got the same display as aazerty did, and then downloaded the complete 2min 7sec video, but the audio would only play 10 seconds (the video would play to the end, 2min 7sec). Then I just downloaded just the audio (hls_v5_os-audio-aacl-64-Audio_Français) and that only played 10 seconds). Then I tried Tubedigger (see below screenshot) and was able to download the complete video with the audio. Mega Link to complete video:
    https://mega.nz/#!tTA1lIQB!Gu5-VRVtrOHFoNz1sV0Fd4dpo4a8Jedsob-59OemmZ0
    My question is: How can I use youtube-dl to download the complete video (with the audio)?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	51408  

    Last edited by jimdagys; 10th Jan 2020 at 08:06.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Search PM
    Working fine with MPD link found with Firefox Web Developer's Network tab:

    Code:
    https://cloudreplayfrancetv.akamaized.net/6afac2e7871e5/220602465_monde_TA.ism/ZXhwPTE1Nzg2ODM0ODJ+YWNsPSUyZjZhZmFjMmU3ODcxZTUlMmYyMjA2MDI0NjVfbW9uZGVfVEEuaXNtKn5obWFjPWJiMTlhNWUwZTE5Mzg2NTg3ZDUwYjIwODdmYWE3MDk0NjQ4Zjg2ZmQ3OTY1ZTM2ZjgzYmYwYjg5MWQ1OTgyOTU=/manifest.mpd
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    jimdagys update yt-dl at new latest version 2010.01.01
    Quote Quote  
  5. Updating youtube-dl made no difference. This only gives 10 seconds of audio instead of 2min7sec as it should.
    Code:
    youtube-dl -f hls_v5_os-audio-aacl-64-Audio_Français "https://www.france.tv/france-3/meteo/1140407-meteo.html"
    How can I get youtube-dl to give the full 2min7sec of audio?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jimdagys View Post
    Updating youtube-dl made no difference. This only gives 10 seconds of audio instead of 2min7sec as it should.
    Code:
    youtube-dl -f hls_v5_os-audio-aacl-64-Audio_Français "https://www.france.tv/france-3/meteo/1140407-meteo.html"
    How can I get youtube-dl to give the full 2min7sec of audio?
    try youtube-dl --extract-audio --audio-format mp3 "movie link "
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jimdagys View Post
    Now I've come along this here that does not work either:
    https://www.france.tv/france-3/meteo/1140407-meteo.html
    Question:I tried youtube-dl, version 2019.10.29, and did the -F command (like aazerty did in above post), got the same display as aazerty did, and then downloaded the complete 2min 7sec video, but the audio would only play 10 seconds (the video would play to the end, 2min 7sec). Then I just downloaded just the audio (hls_v5_os-audio-aacl-64-Audio_Français) and that only played 10 seconds). Then I tried Tubedigger (see below screenshot) and was able to download the complete video with the audio. Mega Link to complete video:
    https://mega.nz/#!tTA1lIQB!Gu5-VRVtrOHFoNz1sV0Fd4dpo4a8Jedsob-59OemmZ0
    My question is: How can I use youtube-dl to download the complete video (with the audio)?
    youtube-dl "movie link" -f mp4
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    i don't understand your difficulties on full audio... & full vid...
    i have simple use
    Code:
    youtube-dl https://www.france.tv/france-3/meteo/1140407-meteo.html
    et voilà! Météo-blablablabla.mp4 full vid & full audio complete.
    maybe you have some problem... use VLC to play video.
    Quote Quote  
  9. How can I get youtube-dl to give the full 2min7sec of audio?
    OK, I solved the problem. I removed the 2-year old ffmpeg from the youtube-dl folder, and then I was able to get the full 2min 7 sec audio. I then downloaded the latest ffmpeg and put it back in the youtube-dl folder (so that it "fixes the bitstream") and now able to download the video with full audio, or download just the audio fine. In this case, ffmpeg doesn't seem to be really necessary, but having the 2-year old ffmpeg in the youtube-dl folder, definitely caused the audio to cut off at 10 seconds.
    Last edited by jimdagys; 12th Jan 2020 at 06:06.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Does some has a solution?
    I try to download something from VRT.NU, it starts with downloading.
    But somehow it stops; and the file isn't complete yet.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel.PNG
Views:	11
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	51966  

    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by dacause View Post
    Does some has a solution?
    I try to download something from VRT.NU, it starts with downloading.
    But somehow it stops; and the file isn't complete yet.
    Video link?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Ok it's downloading now ill let you know when it's finished since i'am on Smallband it's gonna take a while before it's downloaded
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by dacause View Post
    thx
    Successfully downloaded the video without any error with TVDownloader Image
    [Attachment 51968 - Click to enlarge]
    i think if you try to download it again it will work
    Last edited by ChezBompaLawijt; 11th Feb 2020 at 17:25.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Hi ,

    Code:
    youtube-dl -F "https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/sporza--veldrijden/2020/sporza--veldrijden-d20200201-wk-veldrijden-u19-vrouwen-junioren/"
    --- available formats
    HLS-222                  mp4        416x234     222k , avc1.42C01E@ 144k, 25.0fps, mp4a.40.5@ 64k
    HDS-240                  flv        416x234     240k
    HDS-462                  flv        480x270     462k
    HLS-491                  mp4        480x270     491k , avc1.42C01E@ 366k, 25.0fps, mp4a.40.2@ 96k
    HDS-824                  flv        640x360     824k
    HLS-875                  mp4        640x360     875k , avc1.42C01E@ 728k, 25.0fps, mp4a.40.2@ 96k
    HDS-1190                 flv        768x432    1190k
    HLS-1262                 mp4        768x432    1262k , avc1.42C01F@1094k, 25.0fps, mp4a.40.2@ 96k
    HDS-2090                 flv        960x540    2090k
    HLS-2217                 mp4        960x540    2217k , avc1.4D401F@1994k, 25.0fps, mp4a.40.2@ 96k (best)
    choosed HLS-491
    Code:
    youtube-dl -f HLS-491 "https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/sporza--veldrijden/2020/sporza--veldrijden-d20200201-wk-veldrijden-u19-vrouwen-junioren/" -o d20200201.mp4
    ---
    [VrtNU] sporza--veldrijden-d20200201-wk-veldrijden-u19-vrouwen-junioren: Downloading webpage
    [VrtNU] sporza--veldrijden-d20200201-wk-veldrijden-u19-vrouwen-junioren: Downloading JSON metadata
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-91329532-c626-4ef2-9295-233c99591089$vid-371efdd5-e3cd-45fe-ae86-d5562979c6ad: Downloading asset JSON
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-91329532-c626-4ef2-9295-233c99591089$vid-371efdd5-e3cd-45fe-ae86-d5562979c6ad: Downloading m3u8 information
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-91329532-c626-4ef2-9295-233c99591089$vid-371efdd5-e3cd-45fe-ae86-d5562979c6ad: Downloading MPD manifest
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-91329532-c626-4ef2-9295-233c99591089$vid-371efdd5-e3cd-45fe-ae86-d5562979c6ad: Downloading ISM manifest
    WARNING: [Canvas] AACH is not a supported codec
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-91329532-c626-4ef2-9295-233c99591089$vid-371efdd5-e3cd-45fe-ae86-d5562979c6ad: Downloading f4m manifest
    [hlsnative] Downloading m3u8 manifest
    [hlsnative] Total fragments: 752
    [download] Destination: d20200201.mp4
    [download] 100% of 272.17MiB in 21:56
    [ffmpeg] Fixing malformed AAC bitstream in "d20200201.mp4"
    cheers .
    JE SUIS CHARLIE !!!
    Quote Quote  
  15. which url should I choose? Cause this is all new for me
    Sometimes I don't find the .mpd file.
    And if i find it, the download stopts after a while for everything i try to download.
    In all the tutorials i found on youtube etc, it looks all so simple...
    What did i wrong?

    Thx for all the help!
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawai
    Search PM
    @ dacause
    are 2 different things (even if they both use youtube-dl): post of ChezBompaLawijt use TVDownloader
    aazerty use only youtube-dl: or use the string he wrote you, or you have to learn how to use youtube-dl (google search how to do it)!
    TVDownloader is it's a shortcut it uses youtube-dl
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    @ dacause
    are 2 different things (even if they both use youtube-dl): post of ChezBompaLawijt use TVDownloader
    aazerty use only youtube-dl: or use the string he wrote you, or you have to learn how to use youtube-dl (google search how to do it)!
    TVDownloader is it's a shortcut it uses youtube-dl
    it didnt work with youtube-dl because of the link that was messed up i realised it now because i wanted to suggest youtube-dl if tvdownloader dont work for some reason but it also works with youtube-dl and Allavsoft
    Quote Quote  
  18. i have used both tv downloader and youtube-dl, and none of 2 the complete the de download.
    So did i take the wrong file? or are my settings of the program wrong?
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member Seeker47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TubeDigger View Post
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Ideally, I'd like to be able to have Firefox or Opera as options for the associated browser -- possibly including their portable versions.
    Press button "Montitor Browsers" in TubeDigger.
    I'm starting to see a message (from YouTube in this particular case, when using TD there) of "Your browser will soon no longer be supported", or words to that effect. At first, I wondered 'which' browser (?), because I generally have 3 or 4 of them available on a computer. But then, seeing as this was under Win 7, I gather they must be referring to Internet Explorer, since that was a default browser for both Win 7 and for TD. So what is the solution for this, once YT finally withdraws IE support ? Same answer as for the above- quoted question ?

    And then, for Win-10 -- have you been moving the default TD browser linkage over to Edge ?
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Originally Posted by TubeDigger View Post
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Ideally, I'd like to be able to have Firefox or Opera as options for the associated browser -- possibly including their portable versions.
    Press button "Montitor Browsers" in TubeDigger.
    I'm starting to see a message (from YouTube in this particular case, when using TD there) of "Your browser will soon no longer be supported", or words to that effect. At first, I wondered 'which' browser (?), because I generally have 3 or 4 of them available on a computer. But then, seeing as this was under Win 7, I gather they must be referring to Internet Explorer, since that was a default browser for both Win 7 and for TD. So what is the solution for this, once YT finally withdraws IE support ? Same answer as for the above- quoted question ?

    And then, for Win-10 -- have you been moving the default TD browser linkage over to Edge ?
    see this post here - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/175292?hl=en
    Quote Quote  
  21. VIER has changed his website. And now the programe doesn't work anymore pls update
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vier.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	51995  

    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by steveschumi View Post
    VIER has changed his website. And now the programe doesn't work anymore pls update
    four has not changed anything downloads are still working they only changed the layout of their website drop the video link!!!
    Quote Quote  
  23. this is the url= https://www.vier.be/video/help-mijn-borsten-staan-online/help-mijn-borsten-staan-onlin...1-aflevering-1 still gives me the error. tested different url's of there programs nothing works. keep getting that 403 error.
    Last edited by steveschumi; 13th Feb 2020 at 07:17.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by steveschumi View Post
    this is the url= https://www.vier.be/video/help-mijn-borsten-staan-online/help-mijn-borsten-staan-onlin...1-aflevering-1 still gives me the error. tested different url's of there programs nothing works. keep getting that 403 error.
    i have downloaded it myself and it works fine here is the urlhttps://stream1-vod.cdn1.sbs.prd.telenet-ops.be/geo/HELP_MIJN_BORSTEN_STAAN_ONLINE/S1/..._F0270582.m3u8 to download with TVDownloader or with youtube-dl >> youtube-dl.exe -f best https://stream1-vod.cdn1.sbs.prd.telenet-ops.be/geo/HELP_MIJN_BORSTEN_STAAN_ONLINE/S1/..._F0270582.m3u8
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member Seeker47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Originally Posted by TubeDigger View Post
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Ideally, I'd like to be able to have Firefox or Opera as options for the associated browser -- possibly including their portable versions.
    Press button "Montitor Browsers" in TubeDigger.
    I'm starting to see a message (from YouTube in this particular case, when using TD there) of "Your browser will soon no longer be supported", or words to that effect. At first, I wondered 'which' browser (?), because I generally have 3 or 4 of them available on a computer. But then, seeing as this was under Win 7, I gather they must be referring to Internet Explorer, since that was a default browser for both Win 7 and for TD. So what is the solution for this, once YT finally withdraws IE support ? Same answer as for the above- quoted question ?

    And then, for Win-10 -- have you been moving the default TD browser linkage over to Edge ?
    see this post here - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/175292?hl=en
    That's fine for other access, but my question specifically concerned use of TD, which -- in my usage of it so far -- has defaulted to using IE. I can try this on a Win-10 box and see how it operates there. (I'm aware that TD has a checkbox for monitoring access to videos with other browsers, and will have to give that a try as well.)
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    And then, for Win-10 -- have you been moving the default TD browser linkage over to Edge ?
    Not sure about embedding Edge into Win32 UI application.
    Switch to embedded Chromium3, Chromium3 (WebM, 4K, No Flash), Chromium3 (iPad) or Chromium3 (Android) browser in TubeDigger's settings.
    Last edited by TubeDigger; 14th Feb 2020 at 22:47.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member Seeker47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TubeDigger View Post
    Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    And then, for Win-10 -- have you been moving the default TD browser linkage over to Edge ?
    Not sure about embedding Edge into Win32 UI application.
    Switch to embedded Chromium3, Chromium3 (WebM, 4K, No Flash), Chromium3 (iPad) or Chromium3 (Android) browser in TubeDigger's settings.
    Thanks.
    When you say "Chromium", does that suggest I need to install the Google Chrome browser ? Have used that sometimes in the past, but ever since FireFox went through some unfortunate design changes, I'm leaning towards Opera as my favored browser. It has a number of things going for it these days, to the point where I'm recommending it to people.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Belgium
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by ChezBompaLawijt View Post
    Originally Posted by steveschumi View Post
    this is the url= https://www.vier.be/video/help-mijn-borsten-staan-online/help-mijn-borsten-staan-onlin...1-aflevering-1 still gives me the error. tested different url's of there programs nothing works. keep getting that 403 error.
    i have downloaded it myself and it works fine here is the urlhttps://stream1-vod.cdn1.sbs.prd.telenet-ops.be/geo/HELP_MIJN_BORSTEN_STAAN_ONLINE/S1/..._F0270582.m3u8 to download with TVDownloader or with youtube-dl >> youtube-dl.exe -f best https://stream1-vod.cdn1.sbs.prd.telenet-ops.be/geo/HELP_MIJN_BORSTEN_STAAN_ONLINE/S1/..._F0270582.m3u8

    Can you help me to download the episodes from "stukken van mensen - S5"?

    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads