VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14
FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Thread
  1. LZAA,

Thank you for making Apollo's Daring Mission available!

Please tell how you were able to do this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use URL m3u8 playlist.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I am a fan of TVDownloader application, but v1.18.2 has recently stopped working on my windows 7 desktop PC. I don't know if this was due to a bunch of windows updates: KB4474419, KB954430, KB973688, KB4507420, KB4490628, KB4507449, or Firefox installation, but i now get an error message when I press Download Video
    [Attachment 49737 - Click to enlarge]

Can anyone advise a solution?
    (I have mshta.exe in system32 and I've already tried the registry fix to help ensure hta files can be open)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi eplorr, Is it possible you could allow downloading from the WWE Network? There is other software that can
    but it would be great if you could code your version of youtube-DL for the site

URL https://watch.wwe.com/
    Last edited by blade2005; 11th Aug 2019 at 06:28.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Is it possible to download the already named file? I download several files at a time and renaming them after downloading is complicated. So, how do I download the file already named?
    Quote Quote