VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 342
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    BelgiŽ
    Search PM
    Many thanks for your solution!

    Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    I just used youtube-dl & ffmpeg so this is probably not the correct thread to post the methodology and results (?)
    I understand that tvdownloader is a GUI for (modified) youtube-dl and ffmpeg, so maybe you are using other versions?

    Moreover you are using a different URL
    Where do you get this URL? It is not in the source of the url
    Quote Quote  
  2. Where do you get this URL? It is not in the source of the url
    I will explain my friend. I dont know what O/S you are using so can only explain for Windows. I am using Win7 x64 SP1. Firefox v.61.0.2 x64 (updating turned off to remain at this version). You are obviously not happy to use a command line as you are using a GUI which I have no experience of, or need of, but you asked how I obtained the url and downloaded the video. Maybe you could load that url into your GUI prog (?) Or would it download the 'best' version (?) I really couldn't say or comment, sorry....

    I use youtube-dl from here http://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/download.html You need to download "Windows.exe"
    I use ffmpeg for Windows from here - https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ download correct version for your O/S.
    Extract the zeranoe package, look for folder named "bin" and copy all 3 files from inside it (ffmpeg.exe ffprobe.exe & ffplay.exe) and paste them into the SAME FOLDER as you have Youtube-dl (in my case this is C:/Program Files (x86).

    Start command prompt. (If you don't know how then go no further).

    Check youtube-dl is up to date with this command - note uppercase U. It will either tell you it is up to date with the latest build reference or if an update is available it will automatically update itself.

    Code:
    youtube-dl -U
    Go to your webpage in Firefox https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/r-k--eredienst/2018/r-k--eredienst-s2018a16/ and start to play the video and then hit F12 key to view the 'Developer Tools' window.
    In the "Filter Urls" box type in m3u or m3u8 (does not matter) RED arrow (1) and hit F5 key (Refresh page) - important.



    Now you will see m3u8 entry (2). Single click on this and look to far right of Network traffic window you will see the url that the m3u8 is requesting (3). Highlight ALL of it; note some of it is obscured.

    Now go back to command prompt and issue this to obtain available formats. Note uppercase F:

    Code:
    youtube-dl -F https://ondemand-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-920cd922-f51b-4e1e-b3fd-8b16a39e458c-CDN_5/vid-920cd922-f51b-4e1e-b3fd-8b16a39e458c-CDN_5_nodrm_8fb3cab7-8b9f-4f23-9fe6-dcc56af0990a.ism/.m3u8


    Now to grab the 'best' quality video issue this command - now note lowercase f

    Code:
    youtube-dl -f 2201 https://ondemand-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-920cd922-f51b-4e1e-b3fd-8b16a39e458c-CDN_5/vid-920cd922-f51b-4e1e-b3fd-8b16a39e458c-CDN_5_nodrm_8fb3cab7-8b9f-4f23-9fe6-dcc56af0990a.ism/.m3u8
    Done (was not fast though).

    PS if you load the correct url into tvwhatsitsname and it doesn't work, please do not complain to me ; )
    Last edited by codehound; 28th Aug 2018 at 10:45.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    Dear Xplorr,

    have you got any idea what's happening when the 403 error and the "forbidden" part appears? It happens in 80% of the programs on VRTnu.be.

    Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member xplorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by MarkDQ View Post
    Trying to download
    https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/r-k--eredienst/2018/r-k--eredienst-s2018a16/

    Error Message
    ERROR: Unable to download JSON metadata: HTTP Error 404: Not Found (caused by HTTPError());
    please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug .
    Make sure you are using the latest version;
    type youtube-dl -U to update.
    Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.
    Checking youtube-dl version:
    PS C:\program files (x86)\tvdownloader> .\youtube-dl --version
    2018.07.21-custom
    Do I need to get another youtube-dl as suggested?
    Or is it simply impossible to download this program?
    I tested your url https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/r-k--eredienst/2018/r-k--eredienst-s2018a16/
    and it downloads perfectly with the latest version of TVDownloader.
    Make sure you use the latest version and that you logon.
    Also geo-restrictions may cause problems.
    I also noticed that some url's that don't download, perfectly download at a later moment.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    BelgiŽ
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by xplorr View Post
    I tested your url https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/r-k--eredienst/2018/r-k--eredienst-s2018a16/
    and it downloads perfectly with the latest version of TVDownloader.
    Make sure you use the latest version and that you logon.
    I used the latest version of TVDownloader 1.17.

    I always logon. If you don't logon, the error message is different:
    Code:
    ERROR: This video is only available for registered users. Use --username and --password or --netrc to provide account credentials.
    Press any key to continue . .
    Originally Posted by xplorr View Post
    Also geo-restrictions may cause problems.
    I live in the country of vrt.nu

    Originally Posted by xplorr View Post
    I also noticed that some url's that don't download, perfectly download at a later moment.
    That seems to be the case. I tried it now, and it worked.
    Thanks for your reply and for your good work.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    [VrtNU] Logging in
    [VrtNU] Requesting a token
    [VrtNU] catching-a-killer--a-bullet-through-the-window: Downloading webpage
    [VrtNU] catching-a-killer--a-bullet-through-the-window: Downloading JSON metadata
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading JSON metadata
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading m3u8 information
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading MPD manifest
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading ISM manifest
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading f4m manifest
    WARNING: Unable to download f4m manifest: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
    [download] E:\Users\Downloads\Catching a killer - a bullet through the window.m3u8 has already been downloaded
    [download] 100% of 453.89KiB
    Press any key to continue . . .

    I use the latest version, also your youtube-dl (which I do not update to the latest version, but I tested that also), VPN (Europe, but even without, I get this error), I log in on the site, and I still get this error. Another user seems to have the same problem. I've had it since the beginning of August. Retries are of no avail, it's always the same programs that cause the "forbidden" error.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member xplorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by VHRaya View Post
    [VrtNU] Logging in
    [VrtNU] Requesting a token
    [VrtNU] catching-a-killer--a-bullet-through-the-window: Downloading webpage
    [VrtNU] catching-a-killer--a-bullet-through-the-window: Downloading JSON metadata
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading JSON metadata
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading m3u8 information
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading MPD manifest
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading ISM manifest
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-8fd95a95-9379-4324-a42a-d743c77425f3$vid-27174621-1c87-4e52-98ed-cef926c124fb: Downloading f4m manifest
    WARNING: Unable to download f4m manifest: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
    [download] E:\Users\Downloads\Catching a killer - a bullet through the window.m3u8 has already been downloaded
    [download] 100% of 453.89KiB
    Press any key to continue . . .

    I use the latest version, also your youtube-dl (which I do not update to the latest version, but I tested that also), VPN (Europe, but even without, I get this error), I log in on the site, and I still get this error. Another user seems to have the same problem. I've had it since the beginning of August. Retries are of no avail, it's always the same programs that cause the "forbidden" error.
    I suppose your URL is https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/catching-a-killer--a-bullet-through-the-window/2017/catch...gh-the-window/
    (please specify URL in future questions).
    I tested here, without any problem.
    ps. seems you have already downloaded it ("E:\Users\Downloads\Catching a killer - a bullet through the window.m3u8 has already been downloaded")
    Please remove remains of previous download
    Also try playing beginning of url in browser to check if you can view it there.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by xplorr View Post

    I suppose your URL is https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/catching-a-killer--a-bullet-through-the-window/2017/catch...gh-the-window/
    (please specify URL in future questions).
    I tested here, without any problem.
    ps. seems you have already downloaded it ("E:\Users\Downloads\Catching a killer - a bullet through the window.m3u8 has already been downloaded")
    Please remove remains of previous download
    Also try playing beginning of url in browser to check if you can view it there.
    Indeed, that was one of a large series of undownloadable URLs. I've cleaned the cache, reinstalled TVDownloader, even tried with a more recent version of youtube-dl, but in most cases I keep getting the 403 error: forbidden. It has something to do with the f4m manifest that cannot be downloaded. Only a tiny .m3u8-file is extracted. Even if I remove this tiny file, I still cannot download. Another example: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/vihta/2017/vihta/

    Before August, everything worked fine and nothing has been modified in my configuration. It seems to me that all programs not made specifically by VRT are "forbidden".
    Quote Quote  
  9. I have a similar kind of error:


    I have the latest version of youtube-dl and TV-downloader. Is this some new kind of protection?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    EspaŮa
    Search PM
    Hi, I'm get this error when trying to download a video:

    Code:
    [generic] 1o-parte-curso-de-juego-vs-recreacionales-1-04h: Requesting header
    WARNING: Falling back on generic information extractor.
    [generic] 1o-parte-curso-de-juego-vs-recreacionales-1-04h: Downloading webpage
    [generic] 1o-parte-curso-de-juego-vs-recreacionales-1-04h: Extracting information
    ERROR: Unsupported URL: https://zerospoker.com/videos/1o-parte-curso-de-juego-vs-recreacionales-1-04h/
    Presione una tecla para continuar . . .
    This is the URL of the page where the video is located: https://zerospoker.com/videos/1o-parte-curso-de-juego-vs-recreacionales-1-04h/

    You have to be logged in and previously bought the video. In such case when you access that page instead of a "BUY" button you can see the video.

    I have bought it and when trying to download I use my credentials but the error above occurs.

    Any help, please ?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Need access.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by VHRaya View Post

    Indeed, that was one of a large series of undownloadable URLs. I've cleaned the cache, reinstalled TVDownloader, even tried with a more recent version of youtube-dl, but in most cases I keep getting the 403 error: forbidden. It has something to do with the f4m manifest that cannot be downloaded. Only a tiny .m3u8-file is extracted. Even if I remove this tiny file, I still cannot download. Another example: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/vihta/2017/vihta/

    Before August, everything worked fine and nothing has been modified in my configuration. It seems to me that all programs not made specifically by VRT are "forbidden".
    I have the exact same problem, started in August too, and nothing seems to help. The issue also occurs on all my computers, not just one.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by promotype View Post

    I have the exact same problem, started in August too, and nothing seems to help. The issue also occurs on all my computers, not just one.
    Indeed, I tried downloading the "forbidden" URLs using other browsers, other computers, other Windows versions, other IP addresses, ... reinstalled almost everything except Windows itself, but I still get the manifest 403 error. I've been looking everywhere to find a solution for this error, like wiping the cache for youtube-dl, but nothing solves this problem.
    Quote Quote  
  14. I also get the following error message when download from Youtue. It worked today with 2 Videos and suddenly the error came:

    [youtube] NcmJFOP-DAw: Downloading webpage
    [youtube] NcmJFOP-DAw: Downloading video info webpage
    [youtube] NcmJFOP-DAw: Extracting video information
    [youtube] NcmJFOP-DAw: Downloading js player vflvABTsY
    ERROR: Signature extraction failed: Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\youtube.pyo", line 1184, in _decrypt_signature
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\youtube.pyo", line 1095, in _extract_signature_function
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\youtube.pyo", line 1156, in _parse_sig_js
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\common.pyo", line 797, in _search_regex
    RegexNotFoundError: Unable to extract Initial JS player signature function name; please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type youtube-dl -U to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.
    (caused by RegexNotFoundError(u'Unable to extract Initial JS player signature function name; please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type youtube-dl -U to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.',)); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type youtube-dl -U to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    BelgiŽ
    Search PM
    Hi, issues with VTM (medialaan) downloads...

    https://vtm.be/video/volledige-afleveringen/id/257859740203000

    [Medialaan] 257859740203000: Downloading webpage
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "__main__.py", line 19, in <module>
    File "youtube_dl\__init__.pyo", line 465, in main
    File "youtube_dl\__init__.pyo", line 455, in _real_main
    File "youtube_dl\YoutubeDL.pyo", line 1958, in download
    File "youtube_dl\YoutubeDL.pyo", line 776, in extract_info
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\common.pyo", line 502, in extract
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\medialaan.pyo", line 168, in _real_extract
    IndexError: list index out of range
    Press any key to continue . . .

    any idea?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jdebelie View Post
    Hi, issues with VTM (medialaan) downloads...

    https://vtm.be/video/volledige-afleveringen/id/257859740203000

    [Medialaan] 257859740203000: Downloading webpage
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "__main__.py", line 19, in <module>
    File "youtube_dl\__init__.pyo", line 465, in main
    File "youtube_dl\__init__.pyo", line 455, in _real_main
    File "youtube_dl\YoutubeDL.pyo", line 1958, in download
    File "youtube_dl\YoutubeDL.pyo", line 776, in extract_info
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\common.pyo", line 502, in extract
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\medialaan.pyo", line 168, in _real_extract
    IndexError: list index out of range
    Press any key to continue . . .

    any idea?
    Please read recent posts above about VTM DRM.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by VHRaya View Post
    Originally Posted by jdebelie View Post
    Hi, issues with VTM (medialaan) downloads...

    https://vtm.be/video/volledige-afleveringen/id/257859740203000

    [Medialaan] 257859740203000: Downloading webpage
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "__main__.py", line 19, in <module>
    File "youtube_dl\__init__.pyo", line 465, in main
    File "youtube_dl\__init__.pyo", line 455, in _real_main
    File "youtube_dl\YoutubeDL.pyo", line 1958, in download
    File "youtube_dl\YoutubeDL.pyo", line 776, in extract_info
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\common.pyo", line 502, in extract
    File "youtube_dl\extractor\medialaan.pyo", line 168, in _real_extract
    IndexError: list index out of range
    Press any key to continue . . .

    any idea?
    Please read recent posts above about VTM DRM.
    Yup sadly VTM/Q2 (everything from Medialaan) is ****ed at the moment, GemistDownloader doesn't download them either because it's riddled with DRM which is illegal or very hard to crack. RIP
    Quote Quote  
  18. I can only get CBS.com with youtubedl to list only audio files ?
    Quote Quote  
  19. YoutubeVideoDownloader 1.17.1

    Link not available its YoutubeVideoDownloader 1.17 only kindly update 1.17.1

    kindly fix it

    hotstar video not working asking for update

    LINK FOR THE DOWNLOAD AND SCREENSHOT BELOW

    https://www.hotstar.com/tv/kya-haal-mr-paanchal/s-1179/kunti-suspects-her-bahus/1000193478


    Last edited by SAMNhaNc3; 25th Sep 2018 at 05:11.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    BelgiŽ
    Search PM
    Trying to download "De Zevende Dag" of today on vrt.be, to look at it on the train this afternoon:
    https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/de-zevende-dag/2018/de-zevende-dag-d20180923/

    I tried several times, getting the error "Invalid data found when processing input"
    [VrtNU] Logging in
    [VrtNU] Requesting a token
    [VrtNU] de-zevende-dag-d20180923: Downloading webpage
    [VrtNU] de-zevende-dag-d20180923: Downloading JSON metadata
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-c32e5125-c9ff-42e1-8fd5-01c1243d7b6a$vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d: Downloading JSON metadata
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-c32e5125-c9ff-42e1-8fd5-01c1243d7b6a$vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d: Downloading MPD manifest
    WARNING: [Canvas] Unknown MIME type application/mp4 in DASH manifest
    [Canvas] pbs-pub-c32e5125-c9ff-42e1-8fd5-01c1243d7b6a$vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d: Downloading m3u8 information
    [hlsnative] Downloading m3u8 manifest
    [hlsnative] Total fragments: 5
    [download] Destination: C:\Users\MarkDQ\Downloads\De zevende dag 20180923.m3u8
    [download] 100% of 477.03KiB in 00:00
    [ffmpeg] Adding metadata to 'C:\Users\MarkDQ\Downloads\De zevende dag 20180923.m3u8'
    ERROR: file:C:\Users\MarkDQ\Downloads\De zevende dag 20180923.m3u8: Invalid data found when processing input
    Press any key to continue . . .
    Any idea?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Any idea?
    Win7 Pro SP1x64 Firefox v.61.0.2 x64 Streamlink v.0.14.2 (DL the .exe if you are a Windows user)

    1. Load page, hit F12 key for Dev Tools. Type in m3u8 in Filter url field and hit F5 (refresh) page
    2. Highlight the one indicated.
    3. Copy the Requested url - note some of it is obscured from view - get it all
    4. Start your commmand prompt as Admin. https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-run-command-prompt-as-an-administrator

    Code:
    streamlink https://ondemand-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d-CDN_4/vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d-CDN_4_nodrm_51b587c1-186e-4bf2-a54c-07f2b4f69a39.ism/vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d-CDN_4_nodrm_51b587c1-186e-4bf2-a54c-07f2b4f69a39-audio_nld=93375-video=1928214.m3u8 best -o vrt.ts
    5. Downloaded 1.7gb in just under 8 mins.



    'Best' is Video: 960p x 540p @ 2.1 Mbps 16:9 @ 25fps. Audio: AAC 96 kb/s @ 48.0 khz
    If you cant manage...

    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!iWpkTYDQ!twOcJnIW_vF8AfJGnkey2ziv97vD-DDNnHZstO4IyOY
    Last edited by codehound; 23rd Sep 2018 at 13:01.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Any idea?
    Win7 Pro SP1x64 Firefox v.61.0.2 x64 Streamlink v.0.14.2 (DL the .exe if you are a Windows user)

    1. Load page, hit F12 key for Dev Tools. Type in m3u8 in Filter url field and hit F5 (refresh) page
    2. Highlight the one indicated.
    3. Copy the Requested url - note some of it is obscured from view - get it all
    4. Start your commmand prompt as Admin. https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-run-command-prompt-as-an-administrator

    Code:
    streamlink https://ondemand-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d-CDN_4/vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d-CDN_4_nodrm_51b587c1-186e-4bf2-a54c-07f2b4f69a39.ism/vid-09475c05-3953-499a-ac62-4a6a215b2e6d-CDN_4_nodrm_51b587c1-186e-4bf2-a54c-07f2b4f69a39-audio_nld=93375-video=1928214.m3u8 best -o vrt.ts
    5. Downloaded 1.7gb in just under 8 mins.



    'Best' is Video: 960p x 540p @ 2.1 Mbps 16:9 @ 25fps. Audio: AAC 96 kb/s @ 48.0 khz
    If you cant manage...

    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!iWpkTYDQ!twOcJnIW_vF8AfJGnkey2ziv97vD-DDNnHZstO4IyOY
    This method works with URLs that do not return the 403 error (forbidden). When trying with the following URL e.g., no m3u8 lines appear: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/apocalyps-stalin/2015/apocalyps-stalin-a3/

    On the GitHub forum, this error is an unsolved topic.
    Quote Quote  
  23. This method works with URLs that do not return the 403 error (forbidden). When trying with the following URL e.g., no m3u8 lines appear: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/apocalyps-stalin/2015/apocalyps-stalin-a3/

    On the GitHub forum, this error is an unsolved topic.
    This has nothing to do with the OP's request #290 The OP's request has been solved. I did not claim this method would work for every video on vrt.be

    P.S. The Stalin VOD is an encrypted DASH stream - so filtering the url by m3u8 will not work regardless.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    This has nothing to do with the OP's request #290 The OP's request has been solved. I did not claim this method would work for every video on vrt.be

    P.S. The Stalin VOD is an encrypted DASH stream - so filtering the url by m3u8 will not work regardless.
    #290's URL worked fine with TVDownloader for me, as did your method.
    Thank you for your P.S.; I've been wondering since the beginning of August - as have other users - what the problem with error 403 meant. Encryption...
    I guess that's it for me. I'll start using the decoder again and watch my programs postponed
    Quote Quote  
  25. https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/apocalyps-stalin/2015/apocalyps-stalin-a3/
    I was not getting any 403 errors - with streamlink - but you can see from the stream its encrypted

    Code:
    https://ondemand-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-dis-e30b17e2-d51c-4b15-b646-909112ba97ad_2/vid-dis-e30b17e2-d51c-4b15-b646-909112ba97ad_2_drm_0329dd24-509c-493e-9072-9ebaba8991c8.ism/dash/vid-dis-e30b17e2-d51c-4b15b646-909112ba97ad_2_drm_0329dd24-509c-493e-9072-9ebaba8991c8-audio_nld=93375-0.dash
    Its easily downloadable but useless to view.
    Last edited by codehound; 24th Sep 2018 at 13:02.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brussels
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/apocalyps-stalin/2015/apocalyps-stalin-a3/
    I was not getting any 403 errors - with streamlink - but you can see from the stream its encrypted

    Code:
    https://ondemand-vrt.akamaized.net/content/vod/vid-dis-e30b17e2-d51c-4b15-b646-909112ba97ad_2/vid-dis-e30b17e2-d51c-4b15-b646-909112ba97ad_2_drm_0329dd24-509c-493e-9072-9ebaba8991c8.ism/dash/vid-dis-e30b17e2-d51c-4b15b646-909112ba97ad_2_drm_0329dd24-509c-493e-9072-9ebaba8991c8-audio_nld=93375-0.dash
    Its easily downloadable but useless to view.
    ... whereas the first 2 episodes weren't. That does not make sense to me. And it hurts as I keep most of these documentaries for teaching purposes.

    Thank you for your explanation and help!
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by VHRaya View Post
    ... whereas the first 2 episodes weren't. That does not make sense to me. And it hurts as I keep most of these documentaries for teaching purposes.

    Thank you for your explanation and help!
    Do you want me to screen capp it ?

    Edit
    Solved via PM
    Last edited by codehound; 26th Sep 2018 at 12:41.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Hello

    Hello does anyone know a way t download from this site: https://www.tvgemist.be/

    greetings
    Quote Quote  
  29. maybe some help for me?

    want to download this
    https://vtm.be/video/volledige-afleveringen/id/257859797331000

    but i get this

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	46781
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by bolly340 View Post
    VTM and anything from Medialaan is very hard/impossible/illegal to download. Been posted a few times before on this topic, search
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads