VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Right now the guide ends at 18:00 on 2017-02-08, normally there is more than ten days.
    I've tried adjusting the wmc feature by turning off/rebooting/turning on/rebooting with no change.
    Re-scanning for ota stations etc.
    Tried a different zip code, restoring the PC back to Jan 17 using an image to no avail.
    Forcing a guide update gets me mixed messages.
    Included the event log which says there was an error while the information generated in the GUI says it was OK.
    Any help?

[Attachment 40447 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 40448 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nope, but I can tell you that I have been getting more errors in the USA since MS started using Rovi as their provider for guide data. EPG123 plus a Schedules Direct subscription may be the long-term solution, especially if someone plans to use WMC after 2020
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Same problem here. Same listing end date and end time. If I find anything pertinent, I'll post.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Same here too. Three computers. San Diego, CA.

Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    EPG123 plus a Schedules Direct subscription may be the long-term solution
    Do you know... Will each computer require a separate Schedules Direct account?
    Last edited by jagabo; 5th Feb 2017 at 21:55.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Same here too. Three computers. San Diego, CA.

Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    EPG123 plus a Schedules Direct subscription may be the long-term solution
    Do you know... Will each computer require a separate Schedules Direct account?
    I can't support this information by providing a link, but I think that it is OK to use the same Schedules Direct account for multiple computers (or multiple applications) in the same residence, within reason. (Too many requests within a specified period of time will cause the account to be blocked until Schedules Direct can investigate the situation.) If someone wants service for a secondary residence too, then they have to buy a second membership, but subscribers are limited to two memberships.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Guide successfully updated manually at 05:30 Eastern this morning (now twelve days of program information available) - it had one day left on the existing one.
    It's set to update between 23:00 and 05:00, but never did.
    Last edited by sambat; 6th Feb 2017 at 05:47.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Mine has been updating successfully (and I did it again just now). But the ending date has remained 2017-02-08 06:00.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I was also able to successfully manually update the program guides (for OTA and cable) on both PCs as of late this morning. The guides went from under one day of listings left to 12 days.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Whew! Finally updated to a full 12 days. I guess the updates took took longer to get to some parts of the country.
    Quote Quote