VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, I am trying to download some videos on a paid subscription site. I have been using various different video download programs and they all say url not found, or a promo video is downloaded instead. Previously I have been able to use real downloader but now that doesn't work. Can anyone help? The code is:

<script src="//fast.wistia.com/embed/medias/g0gvfu7rq0.jsonp" async></script><script src="//fast.wistia.com/assets/external/E-v1.js" async></script><div class="wistia_responsive_padding" style="padding:50.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><div class="wistia_responsive_wrapper" style="height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0; width:100%;"><div class="wistia_embed wistia_async_g0gvfu7rq0 autoPlay=true playerColor=a11f1f vulcan=true videoFoam=true" style="height:100%;width:100%">&nbsp;</div></div></div><div style="display:none"><a id="gt-previous-lesson" href="/lesson.php?input=26601">Previous Lesson</a><a id="gt-next-lesson" href="/lesson.php?input=26603">Next Lesson</a><script type="text/javascript" src="/js/wistia_player_vulcan.js"></script></div>

Many thanks

2. Member
    Search PM
    I forgot to add that I have paid for a subscription to the website, I just want the videos on my computer so I can view them later.

3. Since that is premium, I can't try it, but why don't you try the free trial of tubedigger. You will be able to download 50% of the file with the free trial (if it is able to download from the premium site). If it works, it costs $15 for the full software.

4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not ask for help on downloading videos from a paid subscription site,this is against forum rules,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.