VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I like to record audio books from radio stations, and release them on youtube. Many times the audio books contains background music and musical illustration (usually classical music), which is an integral part of the audio book, so not a good idea to completely cutting them out. In many cases Youtube automatically recognize the music, and mutes the complete audio track... I would like to distort the music somehow (where there is no speech in the foreground), to get rid of Youtube's copyright claims, but keeping the music in a still listenable state. I have already tried to increase/decrease the music pitch with Audacity 1..5 semitones, but music was still reognized. What other method would be applicable to distort the music?

2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You are asking how to circumvent the copyright of an audio file. That is in violation of our rules.
    Please read our rules before posting.

Thread closed.

Moderator redwudz