Hi, I'm trying to download this stream https://www.my5.tv/britains-cleverest-dog/season-1/britains-cleverest-dog

but am having great difficulty. I've tried several methods posted here in different threads with no luck. I've tried livestreamer, StreamTransport, JDownloader, amongst other suggestions and am not getting anywhere.

I can only view the web page/stream in Chrome or Edge as FireFox gets stuck when trying to load the page/site (not just me, asked a friend to try it too). After I've let the video finish in Chrome and view the Network stream, I get a whole bunch of .ts files listed as video/mp2t file type, with each extension ending with "ts.?/faxs=1". Then don't appear to be numbered in any particular order.

There is no "playlist.m3u8" or "master.m3u8" files as far as I can tell, and the only m3u8 files I get is one "text/plain" file type and six "audio/x-mpegurl" file types (again, with each ending in ".m3u8/faxs=1").

the m3u8 audio files parses this error in livestreamer:

Code:
  File "<string>", line 6, in <module>
  File "__main__.py", line 128, in <module>
  File "__main__livestreamer__.py", line 9, in <module>
  File "livestreamer_cli\main.py", line 886, in main
  File "livestreamer_cli\main.py", line 471, in handle_url
  File "livestreamer_cli\main.py", line 388, in fetch_streams
  File "livestreamer\plugin\plugin.py", line 313, in get_streams
  File "livestreamer\plugin\plugin.py", line 227, in streams
  File "livestreamer\plugins\stream.py", line 54, in _get_streams
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
The only method I have yet to try is this one because it'd require me to download every .ts file of which there is just over 600 (I tried selecting all of them and downloading them as a HAR file so that I could copy them afterwards in one go but Chrome appears to have got stuck).

I'm sure it must be possible to grab this stream but after trying pretty much everything I'm really at a loss here, so any help would be very much appreciated