VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello.

I already replied to a old topic. not sure if you find my reply, so i open a new one.

This video is blocked in germany. Don't know how to play it.
    http://www.krone.at/videos/video-zeuge-schildert-szenen-am-breitscheidplatz-viele-verl...e-video-545028

Also i hope its the one which im looking for. Please help me out.

Thanks a lot!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not post the same subject in another thread,i deleted it,just stay in this thread.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Multipleskilllevel View Post
    The only way you're going to gain access to a video (or any online resource, for that matter) that is blocked in your country is to use a VPN to make the website think you are accessing it from a country in which it is allowed. So that video had better be worth something to you, since VPN service is not free.
    Do or do not. There is no "try." - Yoda
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by awgie View Post
    Originally Posted by Multipleskilllevel View Post
    The only way you're going to gain access to a video (or any online resource, for that matter) that is blocked in your country is to use a VPN to make the website think you are accessing it from a country in which it is allowed. So that video had better be worth something to you, since VPN service is not free.
    there must be a free way too.

but if you can watch it, please let me know if the witness in the video looks like a punk or hippie, maybe with a beanie on his head
    Quote Quote  
  5. Using a German proxy I derived the root address as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWTyi-_yQ4.
    I hope that's the one too. Enjoy.

If you're in Germany, don't know why you found it blocked.
    Quote Quote