VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Can't you just append the logo image to your clip?
    I don't understand. Here's a typical Logotools line one might use, with settings that have to be derived through experimentation and crop coordinates and the frame number used as a reference in boldface. A is the source video and B is the frame saved out as a BMP:

B=ImageSource("Logo.bmp").ConvertToYUY2()###BMP with logo and black background
    A=FFVideoSource("WhateverVideo.mp4").ConvertToYUY2 ()
    NoLogoM(A,B,2274,1,40,184,404,46,0.9,200,0)

I'm not saying it can't be done. I'm saying the ones on which I've removed translucent logos successfully always had a frame where the logo had black around it. I'll enclose Logotools, in case someone wants to try on this or other videos. It works pretty well for the right kind of video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmjxa60gTLE&t=36s
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  2. I can't get logotools to load. I get "...logotools.dll is not an AviSynth 2.6 or 2.5 plugin" .

But why can't you do this:

Code:
    B=ImageSource("Logo.bmp").ConvertToYUY2()###BMP with logo and black background
    A=FFVideoSource("WhateverVideo.mp4").ConvertToYUY2 ()
    C=A+B
    NoLogoM(C,B,A.FrameCount,1,40,184,404,46,0.9,200,0)
    Where B is made by cutting and pasting several parts of the video into one image. For example this quick hack:

[Attachment 40428 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by jagabo; 1st Feb 2017 at 23:19.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you very much, but since they are not very practical, you could do it?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I can't get logotools to load. I get "...logotools.dll is not an AviSynth 2.6 or 2.5 plugin" .
    You have to have the LoadPluginEx2.dll I included in the RAR package in my previous post (and before the LogoTools.dll, I think). I load them in the script and it looks like this

LoadPlugin("F:\AVISynth\dlls\LoadPluginEx2.dll")
    LoadPlugin("F:\AVISynth\dlls\LogoTools.dll")

For me it works fine ... on the BMP added to the end. It doesn't work worth a damn on the main body of the video. The whole project looks like a total waste of time to me anyway because, even if you get rid of the website spam, you're left with a whole lot of junk at the beginning, the end and throughout the video, especially that reel of film.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    The whole project looks like a total waste of time to me anyway because, even if you get rid of the website spam, you're left with a whole lot of junk at the beginning, the end and throughout the video, especially that reel of film.
    I collect old rock concert performances, so I fully understand the desire to get a clean copy of this most excellent performance (and the others posted on that site).

However, manono is 100% correct: this is a waste of time. Why? Because you will end up with something that is actually worse-looking than the video that has the watermark. You will always have residue from that mark, and the nature of that residual will change depending on the nature of the video at each point. Thus, it will tend to "come and go." This is far more distracting than having a constant, clean watermark. And, as manono also pointed out, you are still going to have all of the commercial titles at the beginning and the end. Those cannot be removed.

Keep looking for other sources. Amazon has an add-on subscription to their Amazon Prime Video called "Qello." It features a LOT of old performances and, depending on the nature of the source material, the quality can be excellent.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I can't get logotools to load. I get "...logotools.dll is not an AviSynth 2.6 or 2.5 plugin" .
    You have to have the LoadPluginEx2.dll
    Yes, that was it. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thanks a lot, I found the DVD on Amazon, but for now I do not money, you could try to remove the Watemark?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Here's an example using Logotools' NoLogoAuto and a manually built logo frame like I posted above.

[Attachment 40462 - Click to enlarge]

You can still see the logo a bit.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Here's an example using Logotools' NoLogoAuto and a manually built logo frame like I posted above. You can still see the logo a bit.
    That's a very good result. Well done!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Wow, it's great. You just have to make myself available video for download.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Is there anyone?
    Quote Quote  
  12. You are getting no response because no one has any idea what you are asking for. You have been given all the information you need: download and use Logotools.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Sample script:

Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\LoadPluginEx.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins\logotools.dll")

LWLibavVideoSource("Who.webm")
    ConvertToYUY2() # logotools requires yuy2
    src=last

logo = ImageSource("logo.bmp").ConvertToYUY2(matrix="rec601").ColorYUV(gain_y=-45).AssumeFPS(last.framerate).Sharpen(0.5)

src+logo

NoLogoAuto(last, logo, 1)

p1 = src.Trim(0,1030)
    p2 = last.Trim(1031,7000)
    p3 = src.Trim(7001,0)
    p1+p2+p3
    It wasn't clear in the docs whether the frame number in NoLogoAuto() is the frame number of the main clip or the logo clip. In any case, it didn't seem matter what frame number I used.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "AvsP.pyo", line 6291, in OnSliderReleased
    File "AvsP.pyo", line 8925, in ShowVideoFrame
    File "AvsP.pyo", line 9467, in PaintAVIFrame
    File "pyavs.pyo", line 322, in DrawFrame
    File "pyavs.pyo", line 301, in _GetFrame
    File "avisynth.pyo", line 277, in GetFrame
    WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x0983F000
    Quote Quote  
  15. Open the script in Virtual Dub (File->Open video file) and report back with both your complete script and the error message.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.png
Views:	126
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	40494Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.png
Views:	110
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	40495
    Logo + error VirtualDub + script
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  17. Try using LoadPluginEx2.dll instead. I think it's for more up-to-date versions of AviSynth than the one in your script. It's the one I use and the one I mentioned to jagabo, after which he could use Logotools. Then if you continue to have more problems, just post the script itself (don't attach it for download), and any new error messages.
    Quote Quote  
  18. I had trouble locating a copy of LoadPluginEx2.dll. When I download the one from:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/LoadOldPlugins
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/381849-Can-I-come-to-restore-this-video?p=2475826&v...=1#post2475826

My antivirus deletes it.
    Last edited by jagabo; 8th Feb 2017 at 20:00.
    Quote Quote  
  19. I don't know. I've used it probably a hundred times with no problems. For what it's worth, I'm using Avast antivirus.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Meanwhile, thanks to the script, but you do so, you already sent the video without logo?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Traceback (most recent call last):
    WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x06A80000

LoadPlugin("C:\Users\Amministratore\Downloads\AvsP \LoadPluginEx.dll")
    LoadPlugin("C:\Users\Amministratore\Downloads\AvsP \logotools.dll")

LWLibavVideoSource("C:\Users\Amministratore\Videos \The Who My Generation Live 1965 (Reelin' In The Years Archives)_mp4_Output_1.avi")
    ConvertToYUY2() # logotools requires yuy2
    src=last

logo = ImageSource("C:\Users\Amministratore\Downloads\log o.png").ConvertToYUY2(matrix="rec601").ColorYUV(ga in_y=-45).AssumeFPS(last.framerate).Sharpen(0.5)

src+logo

NoLogoAuto(last, logo, 1)

p1 = src.Trim(0,1030)
    p2 = last.Trim(1031,7000)
    p3 = src.Trim(7001,0)
    p1+p2+p3
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by ciccioschumacher View Post

LWLibavVideoSource("C:\Users\Amministratore\Videos \The Who My Generation Live 1965 (Reelin' In The Years Archives)_mp4_Output_1.avi")

Why is this an "avi" ? What codec ? Try AVISource() instead or better yet use the original mp4 from youtube
    Quote Quote  
  23. The codec is H264, the AviSource doesn't work.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by ciccioschumacher View Post
    The codec is H264, the AviSource doesn't work.

How did you get an AVI container ? It's not the original video from youtube

Use the original mp4 (better idea) , or install a VFW h264 decoder. Some versions of x264vfw include one if you enable it, or ffdshow vfw
    Quote Quote  
  25. You may have problems decoding h.264 in an AVI container -- out of order frames, corrupt frames, etc. Download the mp4 or webm from youtube.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Traceback (most recent call last):
    WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x06A26000

I tried with the original MP4, but I always make the same mistake.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Traceback (most recent call last):
    WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x049AC000

I also installed the codec, but still get the same error.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Try removing the NoLogoAuto(last, logo, 1) line. Still get an error?
    Quote Quote  
  29. No errors, but the software does not remove my logo.
    Quote Quote