VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I use to use various extensions for FireFox to capture and save video from streaming sites to MP4 but with the last few updates to FireFox those plugins whether intentionally or unintentionally began to stop finding the video from the site and saving it. I'm looking for an alternative which when the site streams the video, I can simply save the HD video to MP4 ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried updating the plugin? Typically when a plugin stops working, for whatever reason, the plugin gets updated to fix the issue.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. I tried updating the plugin, nothing worked. Alot of plugins for FireFox have not been updated for so long that there useless, there are many that still get updated but more don't they do.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If they aren't being updated, then most likely they are no longer supported (by the plugin creator). In which case, it's time to move onto something else.

I can't offer a solution for FF as I don't use FF plugin to capture video. I either drop the url into my download manager or capture using Replay Media Catcher.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote