VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello, I have a problem with the PGCEdit, it is that my computer is 64bit with AMD A4 APU series, with 8GB RAM and with Gigabyte Motherboard (previously had 32Bits) and what happens when running the Tracer, there are times that the preview does not run correctly and freezes and no longer processes the remains of the codes as a playback will run. But as I say before I had my 32bit Windows and if it works without problems, I would like to know how to solve that problem. Help Please?! Thanx.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm the author of PgcEdit, but it's the first time that kind of problem is reported.

Also, I'm not sure I understand. What is hanging? The main window in Trace mode, or the preview? The preview is based on very old code, with parts written in assembler, and it may be the culprit. Unfortunately, I haven't written it myself, and I can't modify it. So, if it is the culprit, I suggest to simply disable it. (Or, if you really needs it, you can perhaps kill it with the Windows task manager when it hangs. The trace should continue normally.)

As far as I know, the code of PgcEdit itself should never hang due to 64-bit hardware, and anyway, I have no way to test it on a computer with your CPU.

Sorry, but I can't help much more.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote