How can I create just one single menu with the option after loading to either 'Play All' Chapters or select one of the Chapters I created. No matter what I try I always end up with two menus.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Well I just did a quick project to see what I could come up with. It seems that the most number of thumbnails per page is 8 (for stock templates, that is). So if you have more than 8 chapters, you'll have more than 1 page. I assume you only have 1 title imported?
Here's what I did:
1. Added my title and chapters
2. Selected "Create a menu based on a template"
3. Chose one of the menus that had 8 thumbnails. If I had more chapters than thumbnails per page, then more chapter menus would be added
4. Selected "Track Menu Only"
5. Selected "Display the Track 1 Menu"
6. Selected "Display the track 1 track menu"
7. Select "Track 1 Menu Settings" in the upper right corner
8. Click on "Use local settings for this track menu"
9. Click on "Restore default settings" then click OK
Hope this helps
Thanks a lot Brainiac that worked well with a stock menu and that gives me a base to see if I can do that with my own designed one as the stock ones are not fully editable.
I now have my own designed single menu and so thanks again Brainiac.
Last edited by meridklt; 20th Nov 2016 at 19:26.
Glad to help.