VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I was working and replacing some characters like spanish accent punctuations but after replacing not recognized character with the right ones I ended having some "-" after a letter, but in the edit part of the program doesn't appear and when I play the movie the "-" is there...

So, how to remove the "-" after the word,( search and replace doesn't work because it says that there's no "-" to replace)...without having to replace every single word with this problem one by one...

Thanking in advance...
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	39215  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Deino View Post
    search and replace doesn't work because it says that there's no "-" to replace
    Perhaps the search and replace doesn't work, because it looks just like another character: ‒ – — ― ‐ -
    Have you tired using the Copy command on the source file and pasting that in the search field, in order to get the same character?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ouch...my fault... I always copy and paste when I use search or replace...but this time this thing trolled me bigtime, because it seems that the "-" was like a space between the letter and the real space, that's why never worked...uhmmm, thanks...hahaha
    Quote Quote