VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Can anyone help me to download this video http://hocmai.vn/bai-giang-truc-tuyen/29577/su-xuat-hien-cac-to-chuc-cong-san-va-hoi-n...-viet-nam.html
    tks!!!
    nick: anh_sairoi
    pass: 4784879874A
    Quote Quote  
  2. RTMPDumpHelper or TubeDigger

or RTMPDump (link from RTMPDumpHelper + key for hocmai.vn)
    Code:
    rtmpdump -v -r "rtmp://stream1.hocmai.vn:1936/hocmaisrv2" -a "hocmaisrv2" -W "http://hocmai.vn/flowplayer/flowplayer.swf" -p "http://hocmai.vn/bai-giang-truc-tuyen/29577/su-xuat-hien-cac-to-chuc-cong-san-va-hoi-nghi-thanh-lap-dang-cong-san-viet-nam.html" -C S:4oI1HpE2EKr0A7Fj4xI3ki4kFTJSrM8l -C Z: -y "/2014-2015/Lich_su/LTDH_cap_toc/Co-Le_Thi_Thu_Huong/12.Su_xh_3_tc_cong_san_1929_va_thanh_lap_dcs_vn_nam_1930/01_360.mp4" -T "9#pdi|NeqxT|>~mx@k1BD)JS!@-gBnmCorg" -o video-vn.flv

Your video (81 MB)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Help me download full this video please, 81mb is not full
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    It is in two parts on the server. The first part is 01_360.mp4, the second part is 02_360.mp4. Download both parts.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    It is in two parts on the server. The first part is 01_360.mp4, the second part is 02_360.mp4. Download both parts.
    part 01 have duration 50min but i just have 15min for this video, please help!!!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    I see 41:08min, not 50min.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    Yes, how to download full video sir?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by parkjs View Post
    Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    You can't download the full video in a single download. You have to download each of the two parts separately, using rtmpdump as shown in Reply #2.

If you want to make a single video, you'll have to join the two parts together into a single file.
    Last edited by ponens; 22nd Oct 2016 at 01:54.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by ponens View Post
    You can't download the full video in a single download. You have to download each of the two parts separately, using rtmpdump as shown in Reply #2.

If you want to make a single video, you'll have to join the two parts together into a single file, for example: 01-02_720.mp4
    Tks sir
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by ponens View Post

If you want to make a single video, you'll have to join the two parts together into a single file.
    please help me step by step, sir
    Quote Quote  
  11. my problem is the 01_360.mp4 have 41:08min but i just have 15min, help me please!
    Quote Quote