VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have an Aqua Vu HD 700i fish camera and monitor and want to record the digital video from that monitor, there is an HDMI output. How/what can I hook this to in order to record digital video? This will be used during ice fishing or from a boat so I do not have anything but 12 volt DC power available. I have an LG V10 android phone I could record to, or an external hard drive? If something else is better than what I have please make recommendations.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Both stand alone recorders are USB powered, so he'd also need a DC converter, 12V to 5V 3A USB.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much for your replies, sorry it took so long to get back I wanted to buy one and try it out so my reply would be useful. I purchased the StarTech capture device, it worked so good I made this YouTube video for it, and how to hook it up to my Aqua Vu HD700i camera. www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIUqoQ2LEhk

Thanks again for your help,
    Ricky
    Quote Quote