VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When you try to open (import) the video file, the program makes the following error message:

Error Catching: Avisynth: acess violation at 0x0B3A41F0 in <unknown> , attempting to execute 0x0B3A41F0.

And with the latest version I tried-same again.

Up to now was working normally, I don't know what this work.

Can anyone help to deal with this problem?

Until now I've always used this version-XviD4PSP 5.10.330.0, there are many, and filters are useful and do a great job.

I do not want to use the seventh version of the program, because I see that there's a lot of filters are missing.

With Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tested with more than one file?

Have you changed/updated the version of Avisynth that was installed or installed another application that may have changed/updated avisynth?

You may want to uninstall both, reboot, and then install again.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, I tested with several different files, but I always get this error message.

I am not able to open any video file, no matter what format it is.

I no change in Avisynth, I have the version that is installed when you install the XviD4PSP program.

I don't have a application which can change/update the Avisynth.

Could you tell me what are the names of applications that can change/update the Avisynth?

I'm also uninstalled XviD4PSP, restart the computer, and I installed it again, I'm have the same error message again.
    Quote Quote  
  4. No one can help me to solve this problem?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    avisynth is a standalone program that is used by numerous video tools (dvd2avi, womble, virtualdub, avi2mpeg2, etc. - the list goes on and on). So if you have installed any other video tools, something may have been changed.

I've never used xvid4psp, so I'm not sure how it works, or what that error actually means.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  6. I have committed a complete uninstall of XviD4PSP and avisynth.

I cleaned all the files and folders in which they existed.

Then restart my system and installed the latest version of avisynth.

Then I installed again XviD4PSP.

Now when I try to import a video file into XviD4PSP, I get an error message:

Catching: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Nothing seems to make this issue go away.

It would be appreciated if anyone knows any possible causes, or some kind of way to identify whats causing the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ms link describing what causes this error affecting .net framework applications with patch

No, don't know the answer to original problem but once it breaks it stays broken ... a clean reinstall on a second drive just for such applications for use offline as ms updates tend to be the culprit especially for earlier net framework applications

Quartz.dll turned up as another point due to being updated again ... ms broke cams years ago when they made changes to it

Directshow graph works fine yet remains broken in xvid4psp v5 for me ... I switched to Avspmod and copied the filters to own scripts
    Quote Quote