Pale Moon Flash test:

Click image for larger version

Name:	svart.png
Views:	196
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	38832
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Chrome still not working properly here, but I'm not updated, either. Says Version 52.0.2743.116 m. Need to close some windows before I upgrade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Test1000057.png
Views:	1724
Size:	746.2 KB
ID:	38835

EDIT: If I click the paperclip to manually add in the ATTACH tags for the image after deleting it from the post (but keeping it in the attachments list) it isn't doubled-up like the above issue. But it doesn't show as WYSIWYG and I don't know what flags I would need to add to ATTACH to make it a thumbnail. Pretty much how it was in 2013 before being fixed.
    Last edited by Brad; 6th Oct 2016 at 04:09.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Chrome still not working properly here, but I'm not updated, either. Says Version 52.0.2743.116 m. Need to close some windows before I upgrade.

[Attachment 38835 - Click to enlarge]

EDIT: If I click the paperclip to manually add in the ATTACH tags for the image after deleting it from the post (but keeping it in the attachments list) it isn't doubled-up like the above issue. But it doesn't show as WYSIWYG and I don't know what flags I would need to add to ATTACH to make it a thumbnail. Pretty much how it was in 2013 before being fixed.
    That old bug will I never fix...
    Quote Quote