VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I have a video file that I'd like to copy a section of it and paste it right back in so that it repeats when played. I don't want to append the file I want to add a copied section back into the original. If I choose COPY and PASTE at the end of the chunk I just copied it seems to work OK. But when the original file is played, I get not only what I pasted in but a whole section of the END of the original file duplicated at the end. In other words where there are credits, for the original file I see them, then allowing it to play more I see the credits again! I don't understand why this is happening.

Why am I getting not only the selected parts I pasted, but parts that I don't care about, and DIDN'T copy and paste at the end?

I am careful to use the >> buttons to find key frames when I copy the section I want. I know I am doing something wrong and its probably simple, but I can't get it sorted out.

Thanks in advance,

J T

Using Avidemux 2.6 and Win 7
    Last edited by J Tinsby; 15th Sep 2016 at 18:23.

2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not post similar threads,continue in this thread.
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/372422-Can-I-use-Avidemux-to-add-a-clip-to-the-midd...07#post2395507
    This thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.