VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab Video Downloader and rip Netflix video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone!
    been trying to convert a 24m video in to a timelapse one, so far i tried 3 avisynth scripts but when converting it the final video doesnt show the four last minutes of the original video, the timelapse video stops at the 20m of the original one.

Since i wasnt able to figure out the problem i made a copy of the 24m video and joined it with its copy, using avidemux (append video, copy video, copy audio, mux as mp4 and ended up with a 48m video) i thought with a longer file i would get the final 4minutes on the timelapse video and then i just would "cut" the video ang get the complete timelapse...but the video stops at the same point on the timelapse video of the 48m video...

can someone help me?

these are the scripts i tried so far, original video is 30fps

Code:
    DirectShowSource("VID_20160912_160825.mp4.mp4").Killaudio()
    SelectEvery(8)
    AssumeFPS(30)
    Last edited by ricardouk; 18th Sep 2016 at 17:22.
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    to anyone interested or that might come across this problem, i solved the problem by converting the video to huffyuv and using it with avisource insted of directshowsource in the avisynth script, it seems there's a problem with the stream "timestamps", converting to lossless was the solution.
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    Quote Quote