VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have't done any ripping or anything in a long time and all the friends who at one time knew all this stuff have moved on. But I'm not helpless. A quick check here led me to Handbrake. After reading the guide and downloading and installing the required program and dll (onto my long in the tooth 64 bit Toshiba Satellite), I seemed to have set things up all right and was on my way - until I saw that the program stopped at about 22% and gave me the message that the queue was done. Whatever. Was that 'the queue is done' as in 'finished'? Anyway, I checked in my destination folder and there was the mp4. I liked the quality, but, indeed, it seems that only about 22% of the video was ripped. I haven't a clue why. Anyone? Anything? Thanks in advance.
    * About 32 trillion $ sit, untaxed, in offshore tax havens, while 'leaders' whine that they can't afford social spending!! *
    Quote Quote  
  2. HandBrake's activity log may provide a clue.
    You'd need to submit it on the HandBrake forum.

https://forum.handbrake.fr/
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Arby View Post
    I have't done any ripping or anything in a long time and all the friends who at one time knew all this stuff have moved on. But I'm not helpless. A quick check here led me to Handbrake. After reading the guide and downloading and installing the required program and dll (onto my long in the tooth 64 bit Toshiba Satellite), I seemed to have set things up all right and was on my way - until I saw that the program stopped at about 22% and gave me the message that the queue was done. Whatever. Was that 'the queue is done' as in 'finished'? Anyway, I checked in my destination folder and there was the mp4. I liked the quality, but, indeed, it seems that only about 22% of the video was ripped. I haven't a clue why. Anyone? Anything? Thanks in advance.
    Without knowing the source....you'll get very few answers....only speculation.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Don't worry about it.
    * About 32 trillion $ sit, untaxed, in offshore tax havens, while 'leaders' whine that they can't afford social spending!! *
    Quote Quote