VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i want to play 2 different video files at the same time but when one half of the screen is one video and the other is on the other
    or , i load the two videos and i cant change back and fourth instatly by clicking a button. i had a program like it but i lost it
    it was really simple and good.
    just load 2 video files and there is a button that when i put my mouse over it , it switches to the other video
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can do it in VLC and have the 2 video's side by side for comparison. Just read the docs or help file but basically on the first Menu label there is a selection (second from top) Multiple files - off you go!
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by netmask56 View Post
    You can do it in VLC and have the 2 video's side by side for comparison. Just read the docs or help file but basically on the first Menu label there is a selection (second from top) Multiple files - off you go!
    i dont them to play side by size id different windows , i could figure it out myself.
    i want 1 to play on half of the screen an the other on the other half

some thing like that

http://thisiscolossal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/split-2-600x337.jpg
    Quote Quote  
  4. Here's a batch file that builds an AviSynth script, then plays it using a specified media player. Drag/drop two video files onto the batch file.

Code:
    echo v1 = DirectShowSource("%~dpnx1").Subtitle("%~dpnx1") > sbs.avs
    echo v2 = DirectShowSource("%~dpnx2").Subtitle("%~dpnx2") >> sbs.avs
    echo v1 = v1.Crop(0,0,v1.width/2,v1.height) >> sbs.avs
    echo v2 = v2.Crop(v2.width/2,0,v2.width/2,v2.height) >> sbs.avs
    echo StackHorizontal(v1,v2) >> sbs.avs
    "G:\Program Files\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe" sbs.avs
    del sbs.avs
    Note: if you're using 32 bit AviSynth you must use a 32 bit player. Both videos must have the same height and color format (YV12, YUY2, RGB...).
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Take a look at this program - you can have up to 16 video's in the one window. It was mentioned in an earlier post on the same subject. https://www.videohelp.com/software/AVPlayer
    AVPlayer(Awesome Video Player) supports playing multiple videos simultaneously, up to 16 videos at once on each screen! With automatic hardware and software decoding acceleration support. It plays absolutely every video format out there, at lightening fast speed too.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	38298  

Last edited by netmask56; 25th Aug 2016 at 22:23.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote