VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, hope someone will advise me which they think is the best software to buy on disc to copy region 1+ region 2 copy iso from a disc then copy from my Nero software, I did use T D MORE but I cannot renew , not available. Please can anyone advise me on this. Thankyou in advance. Frank.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use dvdfab
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    There are three companies to consider for decryption if you need an up to date program. There are many older programs that still work for the majority of DVD's, but will not work with those that have extra protection.

DVDFab, Redfox AnyDVD and MakeMKV are three of the best for decryption, but if you are working only with DVD's, I would avoid MakeMKV even though it is free, since it will only decrypt DVD's as MKV files, and you lose the menus and extras.

Which leaves DVDFab and AnyDVD. Fab can decrypt and rip and also gives the option to compress your movie if you want to fit it onto a single layer disc. Fab has a free component that is supposed to work even after the trial ends. It is called DVDFab HD Decrypter, but it lacks the compression capability, or the ability to rip as an ISO.

AnyDVD will only decrypt and rip. It will not compress anything.

Both DVDFab DVD Copy and AnyDVD can output to ISO files if that is what you want.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by stonewall14 View Post
    Hi, hope someone will advise me which they think is the best software to buy on disc to copy region 1+ region 2 copy iso from a disc
    Messing with the Region Codes of a disc does NOT make a foreign disc playable on your player/television.
    Quote Quote