VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have a low budget film from 2004 called The Graffiti Artist - https://www.amazon.com/Graffiti-Artist-Ruben-Bansie-Snellman/dp/B00092991A/ref=sr_1_1?...raffiti+artist Fortunately I bought the DVD when I saw the film at the Sydney Film Festival years ago as it appears to be out of print. Back then I didn't need subs but age has it's effect!

It doesn't have any subs or chapters. I've created chapters and now I'm creating an English subtitle as there is a lot of mumbling etc.. I found a Spanish sub so I have the timings and I do understand a little Spanish - sort of bluff your way thru Spanish level....

Which are the best subtitle programs that have auto translate facilities ? I've already done the more obvious lines. A dialog to text program would be a boon but the mumbling quality of a pair of teenage street graffiti characters would be taxing it a tad methinks..

I've used Google translate for a few lines bu tif I could get a whole srt file translated even poorly it would be easier to work with

Many thanks
    Last edited by netmask56; 20th Aug 2016 at 01:51.
    BeyonWiz T3 PVR ~ Popcorn A-500 ~ Samsung ES8000 65" LED TV ~ Windows 7 64bit ~ Yamaha RX-A1070 ~ QnapTS851-4G
    Quote Quote  
  2. Subtitle Edit has (google) translation.
    Quote Quote