VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I realize this is old news but the team at AnyDVD has resurfaced as Redfox. Guess what? Your AnyDVD licenses are invalid
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Old news. There's a current thread about it here: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/377130-Slysoft-and-AnyDVD-may-be-shut-down

In a nutshell, Redfox isn't affliiated with Slysoft in any way other than some former engineers being given the code when Slysoft folded.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I don't get why Hollywood keeps wasting money fighting these things. They take one down, another pops up in its place hours later.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I was a life member of AnyDVD and isntalled the latest update from RedFox. After 30 days, AnyDVD was dead.

I uninstalled AnyDVD and installed a previous version I had (7.5.1.0) and all is good. Everytime I use it, it says there is a new version. Don't do it!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The old version may work on older videos, but not on the newest ones.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Wow, I've been out of the loop on ANYDVD. Not willing to shell out more money for ripping DVD's. I hardly buy any DVD's these days. Live streaming for me. Hi to all you oldtimers of Videohelp!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I still use the "second to the last" version of anydvd (7694?), it works better for me than (7695?). Only dvd's. Rip full disk to comp, then use dvdshrink, (there, I've said it!), to get movie only. With 90% plus of disks, shrink sends 'invalid file structure' or some such message, works tho, on the ripped to hdd folders, , ,

I am not bummed at redfox, they are not slysoft, , , ,

-c-
    Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, Can you repeat the question?
    Quote Quote