VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys,

I'm planning on separately a game with a video recording software (like obs) and recording my voice with audacity at the same time. And I was wondering if there was a way to combine both of these separate files (video and audio files) into one file (preferrable mp4 video file format) for editing?

Note: I'm using a free software called VSDC to edit and I'm still new to it, so I don't know if there's already a feature in this program that will allow me to combine both files. If there is please let me know.
    Last edited by ChikiBiki; 4th Aug 2016 at 06:34.
    Quote Quote  
  2. VSDC appears to be able to add multiple audio tracks. But be aware that game recording software often utilizes variable frame rate video which often causes sync problems anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hello! You can add both video and audio files in the editor (Add file >> video; add file >> audio), then edit them as needed. VSDC Free Video Editor appears to have a video converter embedded, so you'll be able to make a MP4 output file.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    Just joined. Need to know how to link ripped sections of "seconds" of video to make one continual video. Handbrake mp4 format.
    thanks thanks.
    Quote Quote