Thread
  1. Hi. Please see the attachment.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tweak.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	37896  

Quote Quote  
  2. tweak should already have the function definition and parameters defined. You need to enter it for the category slider to appear. eg. tweak(sat=1.0) will cause sat to appear as a slider. You need to refresh for it to update after changes (push f5)

If you want to add a custom function to the database (ie. one that isn't already defined); options => avisynth function definition . You can add new functions or plugins and define the min/max range values or let avspmod "guess" them
    Quote Quote  
  3. Many thanks. Using your suggestion, I've found that typing 'tweak' then hitting 'enter' is the way to get this plugin fully loaded.

Once I've found my desired tweaks, is it really necessary to incorporate "coring=True, sse=False, startHue=0, endHue=360, maxSat=150, minSat=0, interp=16)" into the final script? As far as I can tell, just scripting Hue, Sat, Bright and Cont works fine.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tweak2.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	37897  

Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    The parameters that it loads initially should all be the defaults, so you can drop them without any change. You can double-check by comparing with the Avisynth documentation for the function.
    Quote Quote