Please see below the tutorial on how to make dynamic charts in VSDC Free Video Editor.
See YouTube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJLgcPG0Ts
Let's see how to do it:
1. Open VSDC Free Video Editor, choose Blanc project and click a chart icon on the left menu.
2. At this moment you’ll see a range of sample charts.
3. To insert your own data, make a double click on Chart and then on Diagram on the timeline. You’ll see a Series line – click on it once.
4. Then you’ll see a properties window, where you should delete sample points and insert the new ones. For example, we made a chart covering salaries of 5 top football players. So we need to add 5 new points.
5. Insert values for each point. If you’d like to make a dynamic chart, then expand Value and set initial and final values correspondingly.
So we set initial value as 0 as final value as a certain figure.
Click on suspension points in front of Value and adjust speed and appearance of your charts. For example, if you'd like your bars appear one by one or at differrent speed, you can always adjust it with intensity curve.
6. Choose a color of your chart and add a legend text. In our case - football player names.
7. Start preview and see the result! By the way, you can save your chart to the needed video format.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Last edited by Caroline123; 15th Jul 2016 at 09:16.
Is it possible to make a dynamic linear chart and how?
Yes, VSDC Free Video Editor offers 12 diagram types, including pies, pyramides, 3D models, radars, etc. So if you'd like to build a line chart, please go to Series >> properties window >> style properties and choose the relevant design.
For example, you can choose among line, scatter line, step line, spline and radar line.