VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab All-in-One and rip streaming video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello!

For a little while ago, I've just finished to download almost every match from Leicester City during season 2015-16.

For those who aren't familiar with this football team, they've won the English Premier League with the odds of 5000/1 and were favorites to be relegated after finish 14th place the season before.

Anyway, I've encountered some lagging problem in 9 of these videos and I've no clue how to solve this.

Somehow, it actually goes very smooth until it starts to lagging...

I've even made timestamps that shows when it start and when it end in respective video.

Leicester City vs. Sunderland

06:28 - 1:39:47

Stoke City vs. Leicester City

34:47 - 2:05:11

Leicester City vs. Arsenal

35:48 - 2:04:51

Southampton vs. Leicester City

41:38 - 2:05:06

Swansea City vs. Leicester City

44:08 - 2:05:02

Tottenham vs. Leicester City

17:28 - 1:50:44

Leicester City vs. Stoke City

00:00 - 15:26 and 1:48:44 - 2:05:08

Leicester City vs. WBA

52:53 - 2:03:38

Leicester City vs. Liverpool

Happens in too many periods to make timestamps..
    I'd really appricate heavily if you guys would be able to fix it

Best regards,
    Drygon
    Last edited by Drygon; 25th Jun 2016 at 18:36.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You're joking, right? 3.87GB for 9 different files? Can't you cut out where it goes bad and make that available? I don't even know exactly what you mean by 'lagging' and I'm not about to install Mega's download app to find out.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    You're joking, right? 3.87GB for 9 different files?
    Why would I joking? Never said these videos should be download at once (unless someone has enough storage). It's perfectly fine to wiork with each video at once and delete and download the next video once the previous one is done.

Can't you cut out where it goes bad and make that available?
    Don't know how to cut out a very lage part of a video quickly and I don't really think the file size would be much lesser anyway - at least in most cases. Also, the videos would be taken down if I posted on YouTube for example due to copy right issue...

I don't even know exactly what you mean by 'lagging'
    Here's a example of what I meant, although it's a fragment...

https://streamable.com/j7ae
    Quote Quote  
  4. You're talking about that rhythmic background noise? If so, how is that, by any definition, 'lagging'?
    It's perfectly fine to wiork with each video at once and delete and download the next video once the previous one is done.
    So, you're asking for someone to put in a lot of work for nothing to fix these videos for you? And this is the only reason you signed up here - to get some free labor, with you not having any willingness at all to learn to do it for yourself? Maybe you'll find a Brit that cares. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The sample at streamable has missing and duplicate frames. If that's what the source is like there's no fixing it.
    Quote Quote