VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I know you can stack 2 video clips vertically - or horizontally - with an Avisynth script, but would it be possible to add more screens, to end up with something like this ?...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hMh7fwJDg ...and if it is, what would be a sensible way of approaching the task ?.....
    Last edited by pippas; 15th Jun 2016 at 08:22. Reason: typos
    Quote Quote  
  2. yes, grid arrangements can be done with combinations of stackhorizontal(), stackvertical()

But irregular arrangements can be done with overlay() specifying the x,y position
    Quote Quote  
  3. The stack commands aren't limited to two videos. You can stack many:

Code:
    StackVertical(v1, v2, v3, v4...)
    And you can use StackVertical and StackHorizontal together:

Code:
    StackVertical(StackHorizontal(v1, v2), StackHorizontal(v3,v4))
    When stacking vertically the width of the videos must be the same. When stacking horizontally the height of the videos must be the same.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Many thanks for the information guys... I think experimenting along those lines might be a lot simpler than my previous attempt at constructing a 'muliticam' keyboard video using AviSynth.... I shall have a try....

THIS VIDEO took quite bit of working out to create the frame accurate dissolves needed for the AVisynth script for that...... it I think multiscreen might have been easier!

(Sadly, the music is no where near as impressive as the content in my first post. I'd need to practice a lot more to get to that standard )
    Quote Quote