VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

So I'm trying to change the text colour of multiple clips at the same time. I've tried pasting attributes, although obviously that only pastes keyframe combinations and video FX.

Here's the example, I want to get multiple clips to have a blue outline around the text without individually editing them. Any ideas?

Example:

http://prntscr.com/bglo11

Here's part of the video if you wanted to look. Trying to change the text of the raging guy into blue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1inn...ature=youtu.be

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Oli
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Use the Layer Dimensionality Tool.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    Use the Layer Dimensionality Tool.
    Can you link me to a video about it? I've been told on other forums it isn't even possible?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The Text must be in a transparent alpha. You add the Layer Dimensionality Tool to the text still, then copy/paste attributes.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    The Text must be in a transparent alpha. You add the Layer Dimensionality Tool to the text still, then copy/paste attributes.
    I really don't know what you mean, it is pretty confusing as the layer dimensionality tool for me just gives you a shaddow and other useless stuff? Also I don't know what transparent alpha is ;/ Kind of shit at vegas
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's not just for shadows. It does outlines inner/outer too. You play with it and try. But you have to use a PNG sequence, or 32bit source elements/clips.

Only works on cutout text, not flattened text.
    Quote Quote  
  7. google for "Vegasaur Titles and Text"
    Quote Quote