VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. In Aviutl, in the layers menu, I have a bunch of short clips I have cut and pasted. I see a clip near the beginning that I want to trim down or remove. Now I have a hole and I have all these individual clips to move left to fill the hole. Is there an easy way to move them all together?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hold down the Ctrl key and drag-click to select the clips you want (this will group them), while still holding down the Ctrl key you can now move them as a group.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, Yes, YES! That works. I was very afraid that there was no way to do it. The programmer(s) for this thing are amazing for a freebie. I owe you a beer or a whole case.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by ChasVideo View Post
    Yes, Yes, YES! That works. I was very afraid that there was no way to do it. The programmer(s) for this thing are amazing for a freebie. I owe you a beer or a whole case.
    I'm not the original developer, but the one getting it in English.
    You can buy me a beer or something here (on the left side of the blog):
    http://mavericktse.mooo.com/wordpress/

Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  5. OK. Done. Enjoy your beer. By the way, if you can accept friend-to-friend payments through PayPal and not just business payments, you should make a note. This will save you from paying a PayPal fee.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thank you very much!
    Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm going to drink a beer today too. Actually, I mostly drink the "10% box wine".
    Quote Quote