VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread
  1. Which drive brand dvd writer should I buy and get support jitter, PIE, PIF?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member hech54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Yank in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mediafiles87 View Post
    Which drive brand dvd writer should I buy and get support jitter, PIE, PIF?
    None. All of that is a waste of time. Stay away from the EAC geeks.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Try asking your friends at DigitalFAQ, if you have not been banned yet. You already had a similar thread here under your old user name. https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/359453-How-do-the-tests-jitter-and-PIE You won't get better answers now than you did then.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member hech54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Yank in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Any bets he comes back with "That's not me"....
    Quote Quote  
  5. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    USA
    Search Comp PM
    Try any of the Pioneer DVD burners as they seem popular for those uses.
    You should also mention which program you intend to use to gather the information.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I do not know if pioneer supports jitter, pie, PIF and mdisc?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    West Texas
    Search PM
    He's already posted at MyCE, and been told that the current Lite-on drives are the ones to use for scanning. And there are a few Lite-on drives with M-disc compatibility, though only with the DVD version of M-Discs, not the Blu-ray.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member hech54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Yank in Europe
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mediafiles87 View Post
    I do not know if pioneer supports jitter, pie, PIF and mdisc?
    Who cares. All of that is a waste of time. Stay away from the EAC geeks.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Pioneer only makes Blu-ray drives now and theirs do not support M-disc for DVD or BD-R.

    Originally Posted by Kerry56 View Post
    He's already posted at MyCE, and been told that the current Lite-on drives are the ones to use for scanning. And there are a few Lite-on drives with M-disc compatibility, though only with the DVD version of M-Discs, not the Blu-ray.
    SOP. He has already received a good answer from a reputable source, but continues asking the same question in other forums.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads