VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey,

Ive been using elgato HD60 for well over a year, with no problems such as this one. I use 2 screens, and I got elgato plugged to one of the screens with HDMI.

When I run the game capture HD program, both 32bit and 64bit everything works fine. Sound, image, you name it. Tho when I close the program, the screen as usual goes black for a second and usually picks back the screen. But now its not picking the screen after closing the program. It simply says "no video input". If I open elgato capture HD program again the screen shows video, but the second i close the program down the video on screen goes black and shows "no video input".

This is extremly odd, and I have no idea how to go forward.

Anyone experiencing this problem?

Got win10. Updated nvidia drivers some days ago, and after that its been a problem with elgato ever since. The audio from elgato was messed up due to Nvidia high quality HD sound messed it up. I had to uinstall that for the sound on elgato device to actually pick up the sound.

Any more help is very much appreciated.
    Last edited by ItsBill; 3rd Jun 2016 at 06:18.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have you installed latest driver for Elgato ? Possibly it can solve the problem. It was released about 2 days after Nvidia update. But I dont know if it helps. You can just try it.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  3. The problem is now back, after atleast 12 hours of no problems.

I did download the latest update yes. Did not help
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi there, I have had a TON of problems with my Elgato and after getting a hold of support it turned out it was to do with the latest drivers from NVIDIA. Anything above driver version 365.19 is causing problems. Now, I can't be 100% sure that is the case for the HD60 because I have the HD60S but if you have an NVIDIA card then I suggest trying driver version 365.19 (it was a quick fix for me)

Good luck!
    Quote Quote