VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I was trawling through some of my Google account information, and was surprised
    to see that I have apparently purchased a Youtube video.

By logging onto Youtube I was able to find out what it was (see below). I remember glancing at
    this, but I certainly did not hit a "buy" button, and I have neither added a credit card, nor activated
    Paypal to my Google account. Neither do Google have my real name or address.

How could I have bought this video? Doesn't make any sense to me.
    This is from Youtube/purchases
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-28-12-36-28.png
Views:	200
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	37191  

Quote Quote  
  2. It could be a glitch, but to play it safe you might want to change your password in case someone else now has access to your account
    want to see some true 3d clips, custom figures, some hardcore music and other crap?? Check out my youtube page www.youtube.com/mazinz2
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for your advice. I have also found the Google forum and have posted a similar question there.
    I'm thinking it's probably a glitch since my account has not been associated with any payment method.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i don't know about google youtube premium vids

but some amazon previews, first episodes etc.. of premium content, while free, will show as a purchase
    my account is not charged, but it shows as a purchase a $.00

maybe something similar with this program in question
    Quote Quote