VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My computer has two partitions : C and D. Windows and documents and downloads, etc are by default all on C.

How do I change it so my Downloads and Libraries like Documents, Music, Pictures, Videos, Favorites, are all saved to D drive?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Rightclick -> Property -> Location

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 5_22_2016 , 11_37_39 PM.png
Views:	129
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	37104
    Quote Quote  
  3. videobruger, thank you.

However, let's say I move the "Music" folder from C: to D:
    Under the LOCATION tab, I will name it "D:Music Hits Today". It automatically creates "My Music" folder in the D Drive, as opposed to creating "Music Hits Today". I always over rides what I want to name it. Is that normal?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I accidentally changed the location of two of my folders - My Documents and My Music to the same location. Now both locations tabs are D:/My Music.
    So I change the location of My Documents back to D:/My Documents, but it also changes the location of My Music to D:/My Documents.
    These two folders are now acting as one.

So I delete them both and go to My Computer and select my name, and try to create two new folder - My Documents and My Music, but now it will only have 6 tabs, the locations tab is now missing. How do I go back to default?

I try to create a new "My Documents" in the D drive but it gives me this weird message. I dont get what is going on.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SDfSDFS.PNG
Views:	152
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	37109
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	issue.PNG
Views:	151
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	37107  

Last edited by jyeh74; 22nd May 2016 at 22:23.
    Quote Quote