VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So, I've basically used Action! for my youtube stuff up until recently, where vegas had a hard crash and wouldn't start back up. what's even worse is that after that, that started happening (assuming you read the title ). I use Action! to record a seperate track for my microphone, and I record my vids with the NVidia mp4 setting thingy. Can someone help? (it is urgent btw because I recorded a part 13-ish for a series, and converting my video makes me lose my microphone audio track which makes it basically impossible to hear my voice since I record with headset)

Screenshot

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	674
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	37036
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Too easy.

Download FFMPEG here (32 or 64 static version): https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

Make a folder (C:\temp) extract here ffmpeg and put your video to remux.

Open CMD and type this:

ffmpeg -i your- file.mp4 -i -vcodec copy -acodec copy "remux-your-file.mp4"
    Now, open your file on Vegas. Its will works.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post

Thank you! However, to avoid confusion to people with the same problem, you need to remove the second "-i", otherwise the program will think that "-vcodec" is a file/path.

I am happy with the Solution, HOWEVER. I'm only given one audio channel.. (i have two for my microphone). It is not that bad, I'll probably just do a voiceover of all of them, if I can't find another solution. Thanks for the help though!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaGaming View Post
    Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post

Thank you! However, to avoid confusion to people with the same problem, you need to remove the second "-i", otherwise the program will think that "-vcodec" is a file/path.

I am happy with the Solution, HOWEVER. I'm only given one audio channel.. (i have two for my microphone). It is not that bad, I'll probably just do a voiceover of all of them, if I can't find another solution. Thanks for the help though!
    Look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slVKURIUC_0

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if you were getting 2 audio channels with the original file then just add it to the timeline in vegas with the new one. if you end up with a duplicate just delete one copy.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thank you! Claudio's Solution did it for me. Thanks again!
    Quote Quote